𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀

THIS IS A HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

Larry's Cozy Motel

12.18.21

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Onika's hand began to shake as she went into a state of extreme panic.

"Give us Onika and nobody gets hurt." Carol said.

"Robyn you claim you love Onika but send her back to someone who abuses her?"

"It's for her own good! She needs to be taken care of!" Robyn said as Onika latched onto Beyoncé.

"Ladies is everything okay?" The man asked and they nodded.

"Give me back my daughter! She's kidnapping my daughter, I have her legal papers and everything!" Carol spoke.

"Miss-"

"She's abusing her! No! Onika isn't going back." Beyoncé said while pulling her to the car. Carol pulled her arm and the two nearly ripped Onika's arms off.

"OWIE!" Onika screamed while punching both of them.

They both let go and Onika crossed her arms. Carol scoffed and began to dig in her purse. She dug out a half foot ruler and snatched Onika's hand.

"DON'T HIT ME!" Carol yelled as she hit Onika in the hand repeatedly. Beyoncé grabbed Onika and delivered a slap to Carol.

"BITCH ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!" Beyoncé asked as Onika held her hand and cried. Beyoncé looked down and saw that Onika's hand was red and bruised.

Beyoncé walked her to the car ignoring every cuss word that was thrown at her. She locked Onika's door and sat in her seat.

Onika leaned her head on the window as tears came down.

Beyoncé reached for her hand but Onika took it back. She wiped her eyes and sighed.

"Nicki I'm sorry." Beyoncé said as she ignored her.