𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳𝑺

THIS IS A HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

New York

12.30.21

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"What tacos were eating?"

"Well I was going to do shrimp tacos but the shrimp was on sale and we know to never buy seafood that's on sale, so I got chicken and beef." Beyoncé smiled as she cleaned the chicken and cut it.

"Yon c-can't cook." Nicki said as Beyoncé only put salt and pepper in the home made salsa

Nicki walked over to her and grabbed some more seasonings.

"Y-yon have to p-put spices i-in it too." Nicki smiled as she grabbed Beyoncé's hand and guided her.

"Nicki that's a lot of chili powder."

"Nika likes spicy." Nicki said as she pointed to a spice at the top of the cabinet. Beyoncé grabbed it for her and she continued seasoning it.

"You know how cute you are?" Beyoncé said and she blushed.

"B-Bey-yoncé is cute!"

"I love how you're learning to say my name."

"Spell weird." Nicki chuckled as she cut some onions.

"I know baby...So! I mad my choice on if I'm going to Texas." Beyoncé said and Nicki froze.

"I've decided to-" Before she could answer Nicki screamed and held her finger.

"FINGER CUT!" She cried as Beyoncé quickly pulled her into the bathroom.

"Damn baby this is a deep cut." Beyoncé shook her head while wiping the blood.

"Baby I gotta clean it." Beyoncé said and Nicki shook her head.

"No!"

"Nicki let me clean it."