𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑼𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

New York

1.23.22

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"H-hi everybody! Nika pr-prank Yon! So! Nika pretend she wanna break up! Yon get all sad and cry! Then Nika say, JUST A PRA-PRANK!" Nicki said while getting excited.

She set the camera up and hid it perfectly before calling Beyoncé into the room.

"Yes nicki?"

"N-Nika wanna talk!" Nicki smiled as she came in. Beyoncé sat next to her while holding Giselle.

"N-Nika w-wanna break up."

"Damn. That's crazy...What you want for dinner?"

"No! Nika ready to break up. Nika miss Trinidad and wanna g-go back." Nicki said lowly.

"Well I'm going with you-"

"Yon's white." Nicki said as she rolled her eyes.

"First of of all no I'm not. Second that has nothing to do with it. Do you not want me to go?"

"Nika wanna break up! Sh-she not love Yon anymore." Nicki could see that her saying that hit Beyoncé very deep.

"I-I'm not ready to break up! Nicki we can work this out-"

"Nika not wanna work out! Nika don't like exercise! Nika wanna break up with Yon."

"If it's what will make you happy- then we can b-break up but baby please just sit down and listen! Listen to yourself!"

"Nika just not love yon..." Beyoncé's eyes watered as she stood up and nodded. She took a deep breath and walked towards the room.

She could hear Onika's tiny feet waddling towards her as Onika held her phone camera up.

"Yon."

"Nicki I would love to be alone and not by somebody who just said they didn't love me."

"Nika prank yon!" Nicki smiled and Beyoncé looked over at her. There was not only anger and hurt in Beyoncé's eyes but there was also relief.