𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑺

THIS IS A HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

New York

12.25.21

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"YON ITS CHRISTMAS!" Nicki screamed while shaking her.

"Nic 10 more minutes." Beyoncé said as she covered her face.

"No! Wake up, w-we need to decorate a-and open gifts! Nika got Yon gift!" Nicki said and Beyoncé groaned.

"Okay baby I'm up." She yawned while sitting up.

Nicki cheered the entire morning. Beyoncé walked into the bathroom to take a shower and, you guessed it.

"Yon we're gonna get naked!" Nicki said as she took her clothes off and stepped into the bath tub. Beyoncé chuckled and sat behind her.

"T-tiny tub." Nicki said as she put the bubbles on Beyoncé's chin.

"Yon is Santa!" She giggled while kissing her.

Beyoncé's hands made its way to Onika's back side as she deepened the kiss.

"Y-yon and Nika have fun?"

"Not just yet okay?"

"O-okay yon."

"We gotta go put up our tree! It's 3 in the evening! Then we gotta make dinner."

"W-we don't have food!" Nicki gasped while shaking her head.

"Yon went shopping yesterday baby." Beyoncé said as she washed her up. Nicki helped Bey wash herself up then they both got out.

"N-Nika need more clothes." She giggled while digging into dirty laundry.

"We need to find a good place to wash our clothes at. We do that tomorrow though! It's already 3 pm so how about we begin decorating!" Beyoncé said and she nodded. Nicki couldn't wait to put up the Christmas tree. Beyoncé unwrapped it and got all of the ornaments and stuff out of the bag.