𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

New York

1.3.22

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Beyoncé threw her head back as Nicki fingered her deeply.

"I'm so close baby!" She said below a whisper.

"Beyoncé is everything okay?" Her professor asked and she quickly pulled the laptop up to her face.

"Yes!" She spoke while closing her legs.

"Now everybody, Please go to the link posted in the chat and take that quiz. Mute yourselves and keep your cameras on." The teacher spoke.

"Nicki I told you! When I'm in class you can't be in the room with me!"

"Yon and Nika finish having fun?"

"No!" Beyoncé took the quiz and Nicki sat there bored.

"Nika want a dog." Nicki said as she sighed. Nicki had nothing to do during the day. Tina said that the only way Beyoncé could stay with Nicki is if she finishes school. She took up online classes at a nearby high school.

Onika already graduated and though she is autistic, she had one of the highest GPA's, so half of the time she does Beyoncé's work.

Directly when Beyoncé gets out of school she has to leave for work. Onika became a YouTuber which was her dream. Her platform isn't huge, but she finds joy in recording her life.

Nicki works from 12 pm to 6 pm at a Red Lobster, only being off on the weekends, and Wednesdays. Beyoncé works from 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm.

"Nicki what's the answer to number 4?" Beyoncé asked her.

"4." She said sadly as she did a handstand in the bed.

"Baby-" Beyoncé started as Nicki began to rap to herself.