𝑌𝑂𝑁

THIS IS A HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

Local Gas Station

12.17.21

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nicki draped her arm over Beyonce's seat as she looked up and didn't see her.

"Y-yon!" She yelled while trying to open the door, not understanding that it was locked. She could feel panic coming over her as she banged on the window.

"YON!" She screamed as tears streamed down her cherry red cheeks. She had saw a figure approaching the car as her anxiety began going out of the roof.

"Y-yon!" She cried as she took deep breaths.

"Nicki!" She heard Beyonce's voice as the door opened.

"N-NO YOU LEFT! I SCREAMED F-FOR YOU!" She said as Beyonce wiped her nose.

"I'm sorry Nic. I was getting you some snacks out of the gas station over there but they wouldn't let me park."

"No!" Nicki said as she turned her head.

"Onika don't get fucked up. Lose the attitude." Beyonce demanded.

"Now!" Beyonce said while turning her head towards her. Onika poked her lip out and Beyonce sighed.

"I didn't mean to get mean with you but you're my friend and friends don't do that understood?" Onika nodded as Beyonce wiped her eyes and her nose.

"My little snotty baby." She chuckled while locking the car doors.

"Here are the snacks! I got gummy bears, Soda, Some juice, a few bags of chips and close your eyes." Beyonce said as Onika stared at her.

"No."

"Girl." Beyonce laughed as she covered them.

"And open!" Beyonce revealed a beautiful Christmas teddy bear.