𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬

THIS IS A HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

New York

12.24.21

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Beyoncé walked Nicki to their apartment door as she was half asleep. She unlocked the door and saw that it was empty so she made a tiny pallet on the floor with her jackets.

She laid Onika on it as she smiled and hugged her cousin.

"Thanks Angie. For real. I'll pay you back."

"I'll handle the first months rent but after that it's all you. I'll send you the information and all." She smiled while leaving out.

Beyoncé locked the apartment door as she herself left out. She meant to put a note telling Nicki that she would be back, but she accidentally threw it away with the trash.

She was working with 250 dollars that her cousin had given her. She first went to a huge mall to buy a tree.

"Hi! Do y'all have any pink Christmas trees?"

"Yes! We do! There's a couple towards the back!"

Beyoncé walked back and saw some trees that Nicki would fall in love with.

"98 dollars..." she said to herself.

"I- anything for Nicki." She sighed while taking the box to the counter.

"Hi!" She said as she sat it down.

"Hi there! Your total is 101 dollars and 8 cents." She asked as Beyoncé paid. She walked the tree out to her car and put it into the trunk as she drove to a store to buy Onika some gifts.

Meanwhile...

"Yon why we not drive-" Nicki started as she looked around.

"YON!" She yelled while getting up.