𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹

THIS IS A HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

Kentucky

12.21.21

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Onika and Beyoncé tried their hardest to peep out the nearest exit during horrible blizzard.

"God! It's snowing bad as hell, Jesus!" Beyoncé shook her head as Onika shivered.

"S-so cold." Nicki said as Beyoncé took her coat off and put it over her.

"Y-yon cold now." Nicki fought as she put it back on Beyoncé.

"Nic I'm okay, you matter way more." She shook her head while getting off at an exit.

"God the wheels are slipping, so fucking icy!" She shook her head.

Beyoncé pulled into a plaza to park at.

"I can't drive in the middle of a blizzard!" Beyoncé said as she pulled Onika close to her. She had to turn the car off to save gas. Onika began to lightly cry as Beyoncé rubbed her back.

"I-I'm sorry Nic I really a-am." Beyoncé said as she wrapped her up in the jacket.

"Yon is cold!" Nicki cried harder while stuffing her face into Beyoncé's neck.

They heard a knock on the window as Beyoncé turned the car on and let the window down.

"In my store is taking in some people! Y-you ladies can come in! We have food. Drinks, and most of all, heat!" The woman said and Beyoncé held onto Onika.

"Trust me, we're not into any freaky stuff! The temperature is going to drop extremely low! You could die." She said and Beyoncé nodded.

She stepped out the car then grabbed Onika and picked her up.

She walked her into the store where many other people were warming up.

Eyes turned to them as the door shut and they sat down.