𝑺𝑰𝑪𝑲

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

New York

1.16.22

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Welcome to r-red lobster."

"Hi! We need a table for 4." The woman spoke and Onika nodded.

"Br-bread?" Nicki asked and they nodded.

"Uhh Onika... a word?" Her manager said while pulling her aside.

"Honey try to talk in full sentences."

"N-Nika can't."

"I-"

"Nika sorry...Nika go.." she said while putting her note pad down.

"No honey it's okay. Just try your best." Onika nodded, not understanding the point of this conversation.

"N-Nika sorry... " Nicki said to the customers while pulling out her phone and going to her notes app.

"Nika has to ask what drink customer wants." Nicki said while looking at them.

"Oh! We will have some lemonade for the kids and we would like sweet teas." The woman said.

"Lady want lemonade for kids a-and sweet tea for g-grown ups?" She asked and the man high fived Onika.

"We don't care what your manager said, you talk perfectly." The mom spoke and Nicki smiled. She walked and prepared their drinks before giving it to them.

"N-Nika put kids a smiley face stamp." She smiled and the kids cheered. Onika took their food orders then brought their food out.

"Mommy the food looks amazing!" Their daughter clapped while hugging Nicki.

Nicki sat at their table uninvited and fit in perfectly.

"Nicki let us order you something." The man asked.