𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳: 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺

Please share this book!! It's really appreciated

This book will have slow updates sometimes...sorry...

Please Vote

Make sure to comment throughout the story

Please comment what you think about the story

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient

New York

6/20/31
(Yes it's 2031 in this book😭)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"I-is she gonna be okay, Mrs. Nicki?" The little girl cried as Onika inspected the kitten. She sighed and looked at her.

"N-Nika sees a tumor. Don't w-worry. Nika won't let her get any more in pain. Can I sp-speak to your mommy?" She asked and the girl nodded. Onika stepped aside.

"Nika thinks th-the tumor cancerous. Nika is going to save her though! Yon says Nika is a pet hero." Onika giggled and the woman smiled.

"You're the most amazing doctor ever!. We're so glad we have you Dr. Maraj."

"MK" Onika spoke and she tilted her head.

"N-Nika married. Maraj-Knowles." She giggled and the woman nodded. They left back out and Onika bent down to the girl. "Nika will take care of the kitty." Onika smiled as she kissed her forehead. She handed her a lollipop and they both left. Onika left the cat to rest as the other doctors ran a few tests.

"Guess who." She heard behind her as she was being hugged.

"It's Yon! Yon bought Nika lunch!" She clapped and Beyoncé smiled. "I did. She postponed the meeting for tomorrow and hopefully she approves. If she does I can finally start my business."

"Nika proud of Yon. Nika need a vacation though." She said and Beyoncé chuckled.

"You and me both. You don't even have time to make your little beauty videos! You still haven't shown me how to install a wig."

"Nika has a video on it! Today is stressful f-for Nika." She sighed and Beyoncé held her.

"How so?"

"Does Y-Yon remember Lily?"

"Awe the little girl with the cat? How is she?"

"Sad...Th-the kitty has a tumor. Nika thinks it's cancerous. If N-Nika doesn't help, the kitty dies." She sighed. Onika is put under a lot of stress as a pet doctor. She has to deal with people blaming her when things go wrong and the guilt of losing a pet. A lot of people don't trust her as a doctor because of her autism.