Chapter 36

D a n i e l
.
.
.
Everybody has been in and out of the hospital these past three days. The twins, James, Samantha, and Beau. Lauren and I haven't left her side. Lauren was practically falling asleep here, so I sent her home with Beau. She said that she'll be back later, but my guess is that she's going to sleep the whole day. She really needs it though. This has been tearing her apart and I feel bad for her. It's been tearing us all apart. It's funny because I never realized how much my life sucked until Bella stopped being in it. Most of the fans have been supportive but others haven't.

"When do you think she'll be awake?" I ask Linda.

"I'm not sure. It could be anytime now." She tells me. I sigh and she walks out of the room. I'm tired of people not knowing what the heck is going on here. I want to tell Bella that I know how to find her real parents. She told me that she wanted to.

Being in the room alone is what is the worst. It's like you're alone because there's nobody that will talk to you or listen, but the worst part is is that there is someone. They just won't listen or talk to you. It's awful.

B e l l a
.
.
.
"Okay Bella, I'm going to try this once more. Can you please wake up? Life has been a living he** without you here. I miss your laugh and smile. I know that there's a chance you won't remember anyone that's here, but we all need you. Jai, Luke, James, and Samantha were all here earlier. Andrea even stopped by. Luke wasn't here for that though. Lauren hasn't left your side, but I made her go home with Beau. She's a mess. And me? Bella, I'm a mess without you. You are my everything and you have been since the moment we kissed that day at the mall. I was supposed to kiss somebody else, but I couldn't. I ran to you. I love you." I hear. I could always here what was being said, I just can't make out the who is saying it. I don't have the energy to move or to open my eyes. I know that I have to soon. It seems like years.

"Nurse! Linda!" The man yells again. Why does he keep yelling?

"Yes?" A woman's voice asks.

"I think she moved."

"You're seeing things. People start with a hand movement and if you haven't felt one yet, it might be longer." The woman says again. I just want to scream. I don't want to be here. I want to be home even though I don't know where that is.

I hear footsteps leaving. I assume it's the woman because that boy said he hasn't left since. I need to open up my eyes. Just a little at least. I squeeze them shut tight and try my hardest to force them oped.

"Linda!" He yells again.

"What?"

"She's awake!" He yells. He runs over to me and gives me the biggest hug. I hesitate at first, but soon embrace him into a big hug also.

"I need to call Lauren! I'll be right back!" He yells then runs it of the room. Who's Lauren?

A bunch of doctors are now surrounding me and asking me questions.

"What's your full name?" I shrug my shoulders. I don't know what my name is. Maybe I don't have one.

"It's Isabelle Paige Thompson." One of the doctors tells me. I cringe at that name. I don't think my parents would be mean enough to name me that.

"Where are you from?" I'm shouted at again.

"Um, LA? Isn't that where we are now?" I ask unsure if that's true or not.

"You are not from LA, but we are there now." Someone yells at me.

I see the man standing at the door way. I jump out of the bed and try and run to him. I immediately regret that decision because I just fall down to the ground. He runs over to me. "Bella! Are you okay?" He asks. I nod my head yes. Bella, I like that. It's a lot better than Isabelle.

"Daniel!" I gasp. He nods his head yes and squeezes me.

"You remember. What's the last thing you remember?"

"I remember the party, and I should have listened to you. I could hear you and everyone else the whole time I've been here. I'm so sorry." I apologize he kisses me while tears run down his face.

"What else do you remember?" He asks.

"I remember getting in the car and putting the gas on as fast as I could." I tell him.

"So you wanted to die?" I shrug my shoulders.

"At the time." I answer honestly.

"Bella!" A girl says running towards me. She has brown hair and it's pulled pack in a braid. I hide behind Daniel because this girl is scaring me. She tries to hug me, but I pull away and go closer to Daniel.

"Who's that?" I whisper to him.

"Your bestfriend and room mate. You guys have know each other for your whole life basically." He says filling me in.

"You don't remember me." She says. Her face falls and I feel so bad.

"I'm so sorry." I tell her.

"She didn't know her name until a couple of minuets ago. She doesn't remember anything that has happened before yesterday. The doctors don't know why or how throw is possible. she really screwed up her brain. And her leg. She just tried to run, I don't think that got her very far." He says.

"Come on back here Isabelle. There are still tests to run." I am grabbed by the wrist and pulled into a back room.

"I love you!" Daniel shouts.

"I love you too." I mouth to him.
++++
whoop whoop unedited like usual sorry for errors