Chapter 31

Bella
.
.
.
We are finally on the plane back to LA. I hate my hometown and I started to miss LA. The other boys had some party last night and I don't think it went well. Luke seemed pretty bummed that Andrea didn't show up. Jai told me that Luke ended up kissing this other girl, but he couldn't help to compare her to Andrea. I feel bad for him.

"I can't believe that you're leaving next week." Daniel says while putting his head on my shoulder.

"I talked to the chancellor of the Stanford campus here and he said that they have room. So, I guess you're stuck with me." I say while his face goes up into a smile. I laugh while he kisses me.

"It looks like Beau and Lauren made up." Daniel says pointing at the two sleeping together. Their body parts are tangled together and they look so happy.

"Yeah, Lauren told me that she decided to come back after a bit because she was lonely and didn't have any money for food. They made up and are pretty strong now." I explain to him.

"What do you want to do when we get home?" Daniel asks changing the subject.

"I have to practice track. It's been awhile since I've done hurdles. I may have lost my touch." I tell him.

"I've seen you do those before, there's I way that special touch could ever be gone." Daniel says with a smirk on his face. I laugh and he pulls me into him.

"We should probably fall asleep or else we are going to be so jet lagged tomorrow." I suggest to him. He nods and pulls me even closer to him, which I wasn't sure was possible.

"I love you." He whispers into my ear thinking I'm asleep.

"I love you too" I say in my head.

•••
Beau
.
.
.
"Lauren, wake up." I say gently shaking her awake.

"What time is it?" She asks groggily. She rubs her eyes and sits up.

"We are about to land." I tell her. She nods her head yes and starts to put her belongings back in her bag.

"What are we going today?" She asks me.

"Daniel and Bella are going to the track, we could go with them, hang out eight the other boys, or just spend time by ourselves." I suggest to her.

"I don't care, but there is one thing I want to do." She tells me.

"what?" I ask with obvious nervousness in my voice.

"Let's tell the fans. Right now." She says. I am taken back by this because she was so worried about hate and now she's okay with it.

"Are you sure?" I ask, I don't want to do this and have her be depressed from the hate.

"Beau, you got a tattoo for me. It's the least I can do." She says with a smile on her face. I reassure her everything will be okay because you can still tell she's a bit nervous.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you."
••••
short and poopy lol
this chapter is unedited like all my chapters so sorry for mistakes!