Chapter 14

Bella
.
.
.
I straightened my hair and got dressed. I wore a white lace long sleeve dress with black heels. I put on my charm bracelet and a light cost of makeup. I don't usually wear it, but this is a date.

Before I know it, Daniel knocks on my door and greets me with roses. I thank him and invite him in to put them in a vase.

"The house looks pretty nice when it's not empty" Daniel says, referring to the last time he saw it.

"Yeah, we've worked pretty hard in that short amount of time," I laugh. There are still some boxes scattered around, but for the most part, lauren and I got it all unpacked, with the help of five boys. I wonder how Mean Girls is with them. They always talk through the whole movie when we try and watch them.

"We should probably get going" I say to Daniel while grabbing my coat. We get to his car and he opes the door for me. I thank him and get in.

"So where are we going?" I ask him.

"Well we are eating at this new restaurant called Genova's, then the rest is a surprise" he tells me. I love surprises, but hate them at the same time.

We arrive at Genova's and we order our meals. I get spaghetti and meatballs and he gets fettuccine Alfredo.

"so, you never quite told me, where are you from?" Daniel asks.

"Pennsylvania. It was too cold there, and I'm not one for small towns. After college, I'm going to New York City for law school. I hate being in one place for too long. I was my whole life until I turned 18 last July. I packed up my things and headed to California. I applied for Stanford and got in, so I decided to stay up there. But, you could say I'm a big fan of LA," I tell him. It's true, I've grown very fond of LA. Im not looking forward to the day I have to go back to classes.

"I hate the cold. Well I guess I'm not really use to it, Australia is extremely warm, and so is LA. But, I secretly wish that I lived somewhere cold. I've always wanted to see snow. It sounds childish, but I've never seen it," he tells me. It's not childish though, I've always wanted to see a winter without snow, but I have never seen one.

"It's not childish. I think it's sweet. I came here because I needed a sunset. I'm tired of always seeing sunrises. I needed to get away from snow. I needed a fresh start. Lauren felt the same, so we both came here. We were originally going to college in Oklahoma, so she could be a storm chaser, but then she met Cameron, and demanded we go to California. I didn't mind though. Storms aren't really my thing" I say. I've never been a big fan of storms. For a health project in 8th grade about goal setting, she said she wants to outrun a fire tornado with me. We never have, but maybe someday. If I ever gain enough courage. I need to be more like Daniel, I need to not think, but just do.

"We should probably get going, there's one more place we have to go," he says. He pays the bill, which I demand I pay half, but he doesn't give in.

After about fifteen minutes in the car, we arrive at the mall. "What are we doing here?" I ask him.

"I have to do something," he says as he guides me past the food court, where James acted like a dog. We are soon standing right outside of Delias. Memories flooding my mind with the events that happened the day he kissed me.

"Bella," he starts getting on one knee, "I know we've only known each other for five days, but I can't get you out of my head, even when I'm with you. Right at this spot, I kissed you. Now at this spot, I'm going to ask you something. I want to make this official. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, popping out a small box with s charm for my bracelet in it. It has our names engraved in it, along with the date that we met. I don't know what to think.
++++
what do you guys think of he would you love me video?