Chapter 17

Lauren
.
.
.
I'm frozen. I can't say no, it will ruin him. I can my say yes either, it will ruin me.

"I-I don't know." I stutter. The puppy lays down a t my feet and whines. Beau looks so sad and I don't know what to do.

"Listen Beau," I say after it being silent for too long. "I love you. In every way, shape, and form. It's just that, I can't deal with hate from your fans. I know that we don't have to tell the right away, but I feel like that is unfair to them. I'm in no condition to be receiving death threats from teenagers. I just might listen to them if they do." I continue. Maybe I should've left out the last part. It's not that I'm not grateful for my life, it's just that we all have those days when you would rather be dead than keep on living, and I guess today was one of those days.

"Lauren, I love you. And by the way this dog is acting, she loves you too. I will always love you. The fans can't change that. They have trouble with understanding that we need to live like normal teenagers. They need to understand that I love you. Lauren, I feel like the reason all my past relationships have gone bad was so I could be with you. I love you so much." He tells me. I feel like a monster for turning him down like that. He lushes me against the wall and kisses me hard.

"I won't mind, even though I know you'll never be mine, because we are who we are when no ones watching." Beau quietly sings in my ear.

"If you sing Zayn's new song again, I will kill you." I'm already so depressed about it. Bella and I are going to one of their concerts during summer break, and we both can't wait.

"What about, 'I love it when you just don't care, I love it when you dance like there's nobody there'" he sings again.

I start to cry. He just hugs me. He doesn't even ask what's wrong, he just hugs me, and I couldn't have been more thankful. "Yes." I whisper in his ear.

He pulls away from the hug. As I wipe my tears away, he picks my up and spins me around. We carry the new puppy back to the living room and put in a movie. "What should we name her?" Beau asks.

"Fern?" He suggests and we both laugh.

"I guess we just agrees in our first thing as a couple." I say before he leans in for another kiss.

"I love you, Lauren." He blurts.

"I love you, Beau" I respond.
++++
double update whoo whoop