Chapter 3

After we finished, I realize that I could use some clothes for this weather. The part of California I'm from is colder, so the majority of my clothes are. I walk into Delias and an employe immediately greets me. I pick up a couple tank tops and a pair of shorts. I pay and make my way out of they store. As soon as I walk out of the store, i immediately wish that I would've waited five minuets longer.

****Daniel's POV****

"Daniel, kiss the next girl to walk out of that store" Beau dared me.

"Okay, that shouldn't be too hard. Don't forget to record it!" I remind him. It's always the worse thing when we do something YouTube worthy but no one records it.

"There's a girl checking out now," Jai tells me. As I get ready to kiss the girl, something distracts me away from kissing her. Another girl. I've never seen one like her. Her hair color, her eyes, just wow.

"Skip, what the heck?" Luke asks as the girl in the store walks out and I make a run for the one with the brown hair.

"Why is he heading towards the girl I barked at?" I hear James say as I reach the girl heading out of some store with a weird name.

++++
hey guys sorry it's short I'll update again tonight. thanks for reading