CHAPTER 16 | SHOPPING AND APOLOGY

Jieun and Jungkook were sitting with each other and Jieun was happier than ever and so was Jungkook.

" Kook, tomorrow, is our anniversary and also tomorrow, we will take Aria for shopping. I am so happy. Finally, someone is there to call me eomma. Our little pumpkin will be so happy in heaven.", Jieun said while smiling. Jungkook mouthed a yes before pulling her into a hug and sleeping.

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT DAY
IN THE MALL

Jungkook and Jieun were in the kids shopping store with Aria who as choosing clothes for her and getting it approved by her appa and not eomma. Why? Because, Jieun wanted Aria to buy party wear frocks and girly items. Aria bought them also but she more bought stuff that pleased her. Jieun was happy because she was getting more comfortable with her new parents.

Aria bought so many clothes for herself. Then the 3 of them went to the Dior store. There, Jungkook and Jieun were trying dressed on and getting it approved by young Aria.

She kept on rejecting the dresses. After a long rejection phase, she finally agreed on one. It was a beautiful black dress for you and black tuxedo for Jungkook.

Jungkook paid for the items and left the store. They were roaming in the mall after Aria got a ride on the kid's car. 

" Appa, I feel hungry. Lets have ice cream and pasta...", Aria said while doing an ageyo. Jieun immediately clicked her photograph and posted it on her SNS. 

Jungkook took them to the food court and they sat in the VIP corner. They noticed a familiar figure. This person was none other then Yuri, who was carrying her baby. She approached towards Jieun and Jungkook's table when she noticed a girl with them.

" Jieun-ah!!! How have you been?!", Yuri asked Jieun. Jungkook's face showed no emotions. Aria was perplexed.

" I am doing fine eonnie. Take a seat. How is Rawon?", Jieun asked Yuri politely.

" He is doing really good. Just that he misses his Jieun aunt. Jieun-ah, I really wanted to apologize to you for what happened. It was all because-", Yuri was cut off by a cute voice.

" Eomma, appa, who is this ahjumma?", Aria asked cutely.

" Princess, she...she...she is your aunt", Jungkook told Aria. 

When she was about to speak any further, Jisoo also came there followed by Hojoon and Wonwoo.

Seeing them, Jungkook took Aria in his arms and tightly snaked his arms around her waist as a fatherly gesture called protection. Jieun had a poker face. Jungkook held Jieun's and and was about to leave when he heard a voice.

" Jungkook, please,hear us out just this once. Please just this once Jieun-ah..", Yuri pleaded.

" Okay, eonnie. Only because you are saying so. it was not your fault. Neither it was my fault yet I became the victim and lost too much.",  Jieun said sadly. Aria wiped Jieun's tears earning a chuckle and a peck from her. 

" Jieun-ah, I am very sorry. I was so wrong. I did not trust you. I should have listened to you Jieun-ah. I am very sorry. Please forgive your Wonwoo oppa just this once. Please, I beg you.", Wonwoo pleaded against her with teary eyes. 

" Eomma~~ who are they? They are not like BTS Samchoon. They look a lot like appa.." Aria again asked them.

" Princess, they are your appa's brothers that means they are also your samchoons. These are their wives means they are your aunt and these 2 cute little babies are your cousins.", Jieun told Aria who was happy to meet them.

" Aria baby, can you play with your 2 brothers? Eomma and appa need to talk.", Jieun told Aria and she nodded.

" Jieun-ah, baby, are you sure about this?", Jungkook broke his silence.

" Yes Kook, I am. I don't want to keep Aria or the Jeons in dark about each other. I want to move on. Move on for Aria. Move on for us..." Jieun blurted. Jungkook said Okay and the 6 adults sat in the VIP section.

" Oppa, I will forgive you. Not only you, I will forgive you all but our relations will never return to the time before that accident. I will forgive you all but will never forget. That time has left a deep scar on my heart which will take a lot of time to heal. I forgive you all.", Jieun said.

" If Jieun is forgiving you all so am I. I am with you with what you decide Jieun-ah.", Jungkook added.

" Jieun-ah, who is that young girl?", Jisoo asked.

" Oh! We forgot it. Eonnie, we adopted Aria. She is our daughter.", Jieun told them.

" She is pretty", Hojoon added.

" Thanks oppa", Jieun replied.

Then, Jisoo took the big box and gave it to Jungkook and Jieun as a present for their 6 th anniversary. It was a huge photo-frame.

Jieun and Jungkook thanked them and invited them to the party

Jieun and Jungkook thanked them and invited them to the party. Just then the food arrived. Jungkook fed Aria with his hands. Jieun clicked a beautiful photo of the latter. Their actions were being adored. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.