CHAPTER 10 | HEART TO HEART

The three girls were sitting on the terrace's sofa set under the shade sipping their cola.

" Jieun-ah, why did you not let me help you while serving the food, when eommonie asked you? She was clearly humiliating you

" Jieun-ah, why did you not let me help you while serving the food, when eommonie asked you? She was clearly humiliating you...", Jisoo said while sipping her cola.

" Its okay eonnie!! Doing things for the family gives me joy and there is no shame, you know.  I felt good though..." Jieun replied.

" But Jieun-ah, eommonie was just trying to humiliate you.", Yuri added.

" It was clearly visible", Jisoo cntinued.

" But I did not let my guards down... I mean, I did not say anything to anyone...Also, you guys are so good to me. You and Jisoo eonnie are like Rose eonnie to me. Wonwoo oppa and Hojoon oppa are just like my Jimin oppa. I never feel sad because of this. Taemin is a son to me. I feel happy.", Jieun said smiling.

Jisoo smiled to her and held her hand in her own hand. 

" Jieun, no matter what, we are always there for you. I can't even imagine how I would feel if eommonie talked to us the way she does to you. She is all praises for me and Yuri but you. Why do you have such a pure heart? Hnn?", Jisoo said.

Before they could talk any further, Jisoo got a call from Hojoon telling that he urgently needs her.

" Yuri eonnie, you know that even though Mrs. Jeon does not like me for now but I am sure that one day will come when she will accept me wholeheartedly and be gentle with me. I am optimistic." Jieun said.

" That day is not so far. It will come soon!", Yuri exclaimed while resting her hand on her baby bump.

Both the girls were having a heart to heart conversation not knowing that the thing which is about to happen next will change their perspective towards life. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.