CHAPTER 11 | BLAMED

After a while, the sun was growing brighter since it was 3 in the afternoon. Yuri wanted to go to her room.

" Eonnie, do you need my help?", Jieun asked concerned.

" No, Jieun-ah, I am fine.", Yuri politely replied to her. 

With this, Yuri got up and walked down the terrace

With this, Yuri got up and walked down the terrace. The moment she stepped on the second step, Yuri fell down the stairs rolling and landed on the ground with a thud. Hearing this thud, Jieun ran towards the ground but stopped mid way in the stairs. Listening to the thud, Mrs, Jeon also came there and ran near Yuri. She saw Jieun standing in the stairs. Jieun ran towards them and she kept Yuri's bleeding head on her lap. 

Mrs. Jeon shouted for Wonwoo and the others to come fast and help Yuri. Hojoon immediately called the ambulance. The receptionist told them that the ambulance is on the way. 

" Are you happy now? Hnn?? You yourself can't become a mother so you pushed my pregnant daughter. You are such a bitch Jieun." Mrs. Jeon spat out.

Wonwoo heard this and believed his mother's words. Not only Wonwoo, Hojoon also believed her words.

" Eommonie, how can you say that to her. You don't have any proofs!!" Jisoo spat at Mrs. Jeon.

" Obviously, I saw her doing this with my own 2 eyes. Why would I lie." Mrs. Jeon said.

Jieun was crying because of the accusations. She kept on saying that she did not do anything and that Yuri fell on her own. Mrs. Jeon slapped Jieun very hard and pushed her. Because of the push, Jieun landed on the edge of the stairs on her stomach. She hit her stomach quite hard. 

Jieun yelped in pain.

" Such an actor!" Wonwoo spoke this time. Just then, the ambulance arrived and everyone took Yuri to the hospital not even sparing a glance at Jieun. 

The moment the ambulance left the Jeon mansion, Jungkook and Mr. Jeon's car enetered. They saw the ambulance leave. Mr. Jeon followed the ambulance in another car. 

On the other hand, Jieun lost all her energy in getting up and collapsed on the ground. Fresh and warm blood came out from her vagina and she passed out. 

Jungkook entered the mansion and saw Jieun lying on the ground and a thin line of blood flowing from her vagina and her stomach had a big cut that looked quite deep. He rushed towards her and slapped her cheek twice.  He was in tears. He wiped his tears away and took her to his car and drove off to the nearest hospital. 

Seeing a patient, the ward boys bought a stretcher and put Jieun on it. They took her to the emergency ward. The nurses told Jungkook to stay out while they examine her. 

" Sir, is your wife having any medical condition in particular? We can call the specialist in case.", the doctor inquired.

" Yes, she is pregnant. Dr. Mrs Song is her doctor and she is a doctor in this hospital only." Jungkook told her.

TIME SKIP
AFTER ABOUT 25 MINUTES

The emergency doctor came out and told Jungkook that they need to do her surgery and will admit her right away. He has to fill the forms and make the payment so that they can proceed further. 

On the other hand, Yuri was also admitted in the hospital nearest to the Jeon mansion. The doctor told them to complete the formalities and make the payment because they have to deliver the baby. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.