CHAPTER 5 | AN AWESOME SUNDAY OUTING

The next day, Jungkook woke up due to a knock on the bedroom door. 

" Yes, Lara what is it?" he asked while being on th ebed only as Jieun was hugging him while sleeping. 

" Mr. Jeon, you have received a jewellery box and an invitation card as a parcel in the urgent and important mail box. I think, you should check it first." Lara, said.

Jungkook slowly got up without disturbing Jieun and opened the door. He took the parcel from Lara and then something came up in his mind.

" Lara, Jieun told you to take an off today right. Then, why are you here?", Jungkook asked her politely.

" Sir, yesterday, I forgot my wallet here only. So, I came to take it. It was at that time the parcel came. I will take my leave now. Have a good day!", she bowed to him and left the house. Jungkook closed the door and kept the parcel on the dressing table and read the invitation card. It was the invitation card from a charity auction that was sponsored by Yoongi's company for child welfare and the host was Jungkook's batch mate who still seems to have a crush on him.

" What are you seeing? Kook...", Jieun asked in a sleepy tone. Jungkook gave her a morning kiss and they both wished a good morning to each other.

Jungkook told her that this is the invitation to the charity auction that is sponsored by Yoongi's company for the child welfare. He then showed her the parcel box that had a beautiful diamond necklace.

Jieun admired the beauty of the necklace and kept it in the SECOND DRAWER of her dressing table

" Jieun-ah, we have to go together to the auction the day after tomorrow. So, can you apply for a leave?The event is important...", Jungkook informed her and she nodded as a yes. She told him that the head allows every teacher to take a leave every week without informing. 

" Jieun-ah, get ready fast."

"Why though?!"

" We are going out. We have to buy the dresses for ourselves for the event and will watch a movie and then come back. Also, tomorrow, a person will come from the auction committee to take the necklace. So, babe, please do the needful. ", Jungkook asked Jieun.

" I will take care Kook. Now, lets get ready."

With this, they both as usual brushed their teeth together and one went to bath while the other selected the clothes. 

TIME SKIP

Jungkook and Jieun got ready and wore some casual clothes.