CHAPTER 15 | ADOPTING A BABY TOGETHER

Jieun was discharged the same day. She was taken back to the Bangtan mansion.

" Jieun, I think we should go somewhere tomorrow. Okay? Are you okay with that?", Jungkook asked.

" Sure. I'd love to go with you.", Jieun gave Jungkook a short reply and went back to her room.

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT DAY

Jieun and Jungkook got ready to go to the orphanage. Jieun was very nervous. Jungkook was happy and was excited to become a dad.

" Umm...Jungkook, I wanted to know one thing..." Jieun hesitated.

" Sure, baby go ahead", Jungkook replied with a smile and hugged Jieun.

" Will I be a good mother?", Jieun questioned.

" Well, to be honest, no", Jungkook said.

" See, I knew it. I just knew it.", Jieun said getting sad.

" Because you will be the best mother!", Jungkook exclaimed happily.

Jieun smiled at him. This was the first time in 6 months that Jieun had smiled. Jungkook's hopes were getting higher. He was hoping that once they adopt a baby, Jieun's condition will improve, an innocent soul will get everything it deserves, the child will fill in the emptiness in their lives.

 He was hoping that once they adopt a baby, Jieun's condition will improve, an innocent soul will get everything it deserves, the child will fill in the emptiness in their lives

TIME SKIPIN THE ORPHANAGE

TIME SKIP
IN THE ORPHANAGE

Jieun and Jungkook entered the " BDO" orphanage and were greeted by the head warden. She was really polite and sweet. She took them to the children play section. The moment Jieun went inside, her eyes widened and her lips curled up in a big smile. A smile also formed on Jungkook's face as he saw Jieun smiling widely. He immediately took a photograph of a smiling Jieun.

The warden was telling them things when suddenly, a girl ran towards the warden and then she hugged her. The warden hugged the girl back. 

" Anneonghasseyo!", the little girl said smiling. 

" Anneong, little missy!!" Jieun exclaimed happily as she bent to the girl's level. The girl kissed Jieun and stood with the warden.

" What is your name young missy?" Jieun asked her cutely.

Jungkook was so happy. Never in these 6 months Jungkook saw Jieun being this happy and talking like her old self. Now, he started to believe that his decision to bring Jieun here was worth it.

" Anneonghasseyo, jeoneun BDO hwanggan maknae Aria ibnida!!", the little girl said showing her gummy smile.

" What is your name ms. beauty?", Aria said cutely.

" I am Jieun. Park Jieun.. And he is Jungkook.", Jieun said sweetly.

" Aria, do you want to live with us? Do you want to give us a chance?", Jungkook sweetly asked Aria.

" Aria, do you want ms. beauty to become your mother and mr. handsome to become your appa?" the warden asked Aria giving her an assuring smile.

" I would love to have parents! Am I gonna have one?", Aria asked pouting. 

" Yes!! You will call ms. beauty as eomma and mr. handsome as appa!!!! We will buy new toys and I will also tell you stories. We will play in the park!!", Jieun said doing an ageyo and kissed Aria.

" Mr. Jeon, should we start the adoption process?" the warden asked him.

" Sure miss. I have brought the asset documents and will transfer 25% of my assets to Aria's name as a safer side. Everything that I have now belongs to these 2 only.", Jungkook said smiling while pointing towards Aria and Jieun who were busy chit chatting and bonding with each other. 

TIME SKIP
AFTER 4 HOURS

All the formalities were over and Aria was ready to leave. She bid her farewell to her friends and the warden.

" Eomma, will you let me come and meet my friends?", Aria asked Jieun innocently.

" Well, princesses are allowed to meet any of their friends. And you are appa's princess. So we will meet your friends every weekend. Okay princess?", Jungkook said while lifting Aria in his arms. 

The 3 of them left for the Bangtan manison. After about an hour they reached the mansion. During the whole ride, Jieun and Aria were talking to each other and Jungkook was looking at them and smiling.

Once, they entered the mansion, everyone was sitting lined up on the sofa with gifts, sweets, and the living room was decorated. The moment Aria entered, everyone shouted a " WELCOME NEW MEMBER" and Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok did a confetti blast.

Sana and Elly bought the cake. Aria stood n front of the cake and Jungkook and Jieun stood on her either side. The 3 of them blew the cake. 

" Guys, introduce yourselves to my princess." Jungkook said smiling and Aria sat on his lap.

" Okay. I am Jin samchoon. Okay! I will tell you my skin care secrets. Will be be beauty partners." 

" Samchoon, non chalsengyeosoyo" Aria commented and Jin just lauhed.

" I am Suga samchoon." Yoongi sad showing his gummy smile.

" No, you are meow meow samchoon." Aria again said and Yoongi chuckled.

" I am hobi samchoon. I will teach you how to dance. I taught your appa also." Hobi said .

" I love dancing. Yes!! i will dance with appa!!" Aria again said.

Like this everyone introduced themselves. 

" i will design Aria's room", Yuki added.

" Jieun.." Rene said nervously assuming that Jieun will reply coldly.

" Yes eonnie? Do you need my help in something?" Jieun exclaimed happily.

" Jieun-ah, till the time Aria's room gets ready, she can sleep with Mina. She will be really happy to be with her sister." Rene said.

" Sure. Aria baby, today, sleep with Mina eonnie. Tomorrow, we will go for shopping okay? Also tomorrow is eomma and appa's anniversary so we will party. Okay?!!", Jieun asked Aria to which she squealed happily. All the kids went to the room to play and then sleep.

The elders decided to party tomorrow since it was a happy moment for them which was worth celebrating. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.vv