CHAPTER 9 | LIVING WITH THE JEONS

One month has passed since Jieun last met her foster parents. She talked to Rose, Jimin, Rene but not her parents. Since this one month, Jieun has not been feeling well. she looks paler and thin. She also has morning sickness very often. She also missed her time of the month. She thinks that this time, maybe she is PREGNANT.

She told about this to Jungkook. It was the last week of August. Jungkook was optimistic that she is pregnant. 

" Kook, can you get me a pregnancy test?", Jieun asked him being all shy and blushing.

" Sure! I am so happy! Finally, I will become a dad!! Woahhh!!", Jungkook squealed in happiness.

" Kook, I am not sure... though", Jieun said.

" I am optimistic!" Jungkook said and went away to the store to buy the test.

After almost 30 minutes, Jungkook came back with 2 tests. He gave both of them to Jieun. She nervously took them and went to the washroom. She took both the tests. She came out after seeing the result. Jungkook held her waist and she nodded as a yes. 

" See!!!!!!!!! I knew that Jieun-ah!!", Jungkook yelled in happiness.

" Lets go to the doctor tomorrow and then confirm...", Jieun said nervously.

" I know that you are pregnant and we are having a child. But still if you say so, we will get a test done." Jungkook said calmly and took Jieun to bed. 

TIME SKIP
AT THE DOCTOR'S CLINIC

The doctor had already taken a blood test. She told Jieun and Jungkook to wait in her cabin while she gets the reports. It did not take much time because it was quick test. 

The reports were positive which meant that Jieun is pregnant. The doctor told them that Jieun needs special care. It was difficult for her to get pregnant but miraculously, it happened. Jungkook and Jieun were very happy. Jieun wanted to inform everyone about the news. 

" Kook, lets tell Mr. and Mrs. Jeon about my pregnancy. Maybe she will accept me.." Jieun said innocently.

" Umm. We have to live in Jeon mansion as of now..." Jungkook said. 

" Wae", Jieun asked

" Its my birthday very soon. So, dad wants us to celebrate it with them this time. They want us to stay in the Jeon mansion for a month from today." Jungkook told her.

" Kook, I was thinking that we can tell about our pregnancy on your birthday. Yuki eonnie is 7 months pregnant and I am a month pregnant. This is such a happy news." Jieun squealed like a child in happiness. 

Jungkook agreed on this idea of his wifey and dove off to his home. 

TIME SKIP
IN THE JEON'S MANSION

TIME SKIPIN THE JEON'S MANSION

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were on a business trip and would probably return the day after tomorrow. Wonwoo, Yuki, Jisoo, Taemin, Hojoon, welcomed Jieun and Jungkook warmly in the mansion. They all were very happy together. This was because certain someone was not there to ruin their happiness. 

Taemin was very fond of Jieun. He treated her as his second mother and Jieun too treated her as her own kid. Jisoo also treated Jieun as her sister and so did Yuki.

Hojoon and Wonwoo treated Jieun as their sister only. They all were very happy. They passed their time watching movies and playing truth and dare and talking.

They spent 2 days like that only.

TIME SKIP
THE DAY WHEN MR. AND MRS. JEON RETURNED

Everyone is sitting on the dinning table. Today, all the servants were commanded to come a little late. 

"Omo, Jieun can you please serve us the food. The maids would come late.", Mrs, Jeon spat out earning a glare from Mr. Jeon.

" Eomma, I can help her.", Jisoo quickly said so that everything goes fine.

" It's okay. Eonnie, I can serve. There is no need to feel bad or shameful in serving family",  Jieun politely said and smiled at Jungkook who supposedly gave her a sheepish smile.

Jieun served the food to everyone and came back to her place beside Jungkook.

" Since it is Jungkook's birthday tomorrow, we plan to visit the resort for a week's vacation. So, Jungkook. Wonwoo, Hojoon, clear your schedules. Okay kids?", Mr. Jeon announced smiling.

Everyone had their food and left for their bedrooms. They all stayed in their bedrooms only. It was 12:00 am. Jieun wished Jungkook a happy birthday. She gifted him a tie and showed him the sonography report and scan of her 1 month old foetus.

" Kook, tomorrow, we will announce to the family that we are pregnant!! I am so happy!!" Jieun happily told him.

" Hmm!! Its one of the best days in my life!!", Jungkook said and they both drifted to sleep.

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT MORNING

Jungkook and Jieun woke up and got ready. They both went down and everyone wished Jungkook a very happy birthday. Suddenly, Mr. Jeon received a call. 

" What? Okay. We will be right there. There shouldn't have been a mistake in calculating the profit numbers." Mr. Jeon said on the phone and hung up the call. He told everyone what has happened and asked Jungkook for help because of his company's shares can help him. Jungkook agreed and left with Mr. Jeon. 

Yuki, Jisoo and Jieun went to the terrace to talk. Mrs. Jeon went to her room and Hojoon went with Wonwoo for the resort booking and everything. Taemin was playing with his toys.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.