CHAPTER 13 | THE TRUTH

" Jisoo eonni please take me out. Jieun is such a pure soul. Already so much bad has happened with her. I won't let more bad to happen with her. " Yuri said and sat on the wheelchair and Jisoo took her around.

Yuri came out and Wonwoo wanted to hug  her but she rejected him and Jisoo took her near a crying Jungkook.

" Noona, pl-pleas tell na..tell them that Jieun was not infertile and she did not try to kill y-you", Jungkook said while crying.

"We 3 were at the terrace. Jisoo eonnie went first and me and Jieun stayed and talked for a while. I wanted to back to my room and stay there. Jieun asked me if I needed her help but my mistake, I refused. if I would have taken her help, this wouldn't have happened. Jieun was still in the terrace. My foot missed a step and I slipped badly. I called her name for help and trust me she came running for me. My head hit the ground but she was scared and called for help. I heard how eommonie accused her." Yuri spoke finally.

" Wonwoo oppa shouted on her. Eommonie crossed the limit and slapped Jieun. She was the one who pushed her. The stair edge pierced in her stomach. Before, we could do anything the ambulance came and we all left. It is our fault. Jieun is the victim." Jisoo blurted out the truth.

" Eomma, you slapped Jieun, your pushed her...hahahaha" Jungkook went crazy.

" I am sorry, I did not know that she was pregnant..." Mrs. Jeon spoke feeling guilty.

" If she was not pregnant, you would have done the same. This is the best birthday gift Mrs. Jeon that you gave. You took away my happiness from me... You KILLED my baby. My baby was innocent. My baby was so unfortunate, he got such a bad father like me...who couldn't even protect it...my baby did not even get to see the world.... How am I going to answer Jieun...You know that day in the auction, she heard what you said... on the get together of the Park's, she was humiliated because we did not have kids... You killed your own son's child eomma" Jungkook said while crying. 

Jin was hugging Jungkook and he was consoling him. Hojoon tried to go near Jungkook but was stopped by Yoongi and Hoseok. 

" We don't think that you should go to jungkook after what you guys did to him. You shouldn't have let it pass.", Hoseok said. 

Wonwoo was also stopped by Taehyung and Namjoon. Jimin was continuously looking at Jieun who was lying like a lifeless person on the bed. 

Mr. Jeon was very angry. 

" Dali, you are moving with me to London. I will no longer let you stay around my kids.", Mr. Jeon dragged Mrs. Jeon out of the hospital. 

Jisoo took Yuri back to her room and came out. 

TIME SKIP
3 HOURS LATER

A nurse came out of Jieun's room and told Jungkook that Jieun is wide awake and asks to see a person named Jungkook. 

Jungkook entered the room followed by the others. He ran to Jieun and hugged her tightly. Jieun was a crying mess in his embrace. She was crying very much. 

" Jungkook, we lost our baby....uhhuhuhhuhh....I never expected this to happen. What was its fault. It was a miracle that I was pregnant. Finally, I thought that their would be someone who would call me mom and you as dad, but no... I am a very ill fated person.... First my parents left me now my baby is gone. I did not push Yuri eonnie, she fell down, I don't know how.... Tell them that I was never infertile and would be having a life inside me right now if Mrs. Jeon did not slap and push me to the stairs. I always considered them as family but they did not..." Jieun blurted out while crying. Jimin came and hugged her from the either side.

Jieun's eyes fell on Yuri and her baby. Yuri was sitting on he wheelchair.

" Wonwoo oppa, nothing happened to your love,  your Yuri, your baby but me. I am left with nothing.  You did not believe me. You called me infertile when I was pregnant. You all are killers. You all killed my baby. The baby who was innocent and did not even get to open his eyes." Jieun was crying loudly.

Her loud cries fainted as she passed out while crying.

The doctor came in and told them that she passed out due to shock. She is slipping into depression. Because of her past, her current accident, depression has engulfed her. The doctor advised Jungkook to take her home the next day and also she taught him how to bandage the stomach wound. She gave Namjoon, the medicine prescription and told him to buy them. The doctor advised them to keep Jieun in an environment where all her friends stay and she feel happy. 

Everyone went out of her room and let her rest. Yuri, Wonwoo, their new born, Jisoo, Hojoon were told by Jungkook to go back home and they went feeling all guilty.

" Lets take Jieun to the Bangtan Manison. We all will live with her and help her. This too shall pass." Taehyung commented and everyone nodded and went back to make the arrangements.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.