CHAPTER 12 | THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH

Jungkook reached the reception desk and was filling the forms. Wonwoo was on his way to the reception. Once he reached there, he saw a familiar figure. It was none other than Jungkook.

Wonwoo got so furious that he took the pen from Jungkook's hand and dragged him to the place where Yuri was admitted. He did not let Jungkook speak and was very furious.

" Look, Jungkook. Look. What your lovely wife did to Yuri. She pushed her off from the staircase. She herself is infertile, so she decided to snatch away mine and Yuri's baby from us. See for yourself!!!", Wonwoo said everything all together.

Jungkook for the first time raised his voice on his hyung.

" My wife can never do this. I don't know what happened to or with Yuri noona. All I know is that I was filling the formality forms and making payment for Jieun-ah's operation because she is admitted in this hospital and is in a critical condition. Last time! MY WIFE IS NOT INFERTILE. She is pregnant. We decided to disclose this news to you today during the trip!!!! I hope Yuri noona and your baby be safe and healthy." Jungkook yelled and left again. 

Hojoon went and filled the forms and formalities. Jungkook was in the emergency ward when the door opened. Jieun was lying on the bed like a lifeless person. The nurses were taking her to the OT where Yuri was being operated upon. Jungkook was walking along with the hospital bed and Jieun was taken to the room next to Yuri's.

Now, all the Jeons were standing together. 

" Jungkook-ah, what happened to Jieun-ah?", Mr. Jeon asked.

" Appa, when I reached your house, Jieun was lying on the floor bleeding and her stomach had a big and deep cut as well. Oh, I forgot, I have to inform Jimin hyung as well.", Jungkook said in a low tone.

Jungkook informed Jimin who was just 2 minutes away from the hospital since he was in the ice cream parlour buying ice cream for Mina. He left everything and rushed to the hospital. 

" After attempting to kill Yuri, she tried to end her life. Such a nice act she put up. Such an actor she is. And she is pregnant. Who are you kidding Jungkook-ah. In these many years she never got pregnant and now suddenly she pregnant. What a liar she is. Commendable!" Mrs. Jeon said.

Everyone was silently listening to her when a loud voice was heard. 

"HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY SISTER MRS. JEON? Jungkook, I thought that she was treated nicely by your family." Jimin said while crying. Anger was visible clearly.

" Hyung, you thought right

" Hyung, you thought right. She is treated nicely by my family. Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung, Suga hyung, you, Taeh hyung, they all treat her like their own blood sister. Yuki noona, Elly noona, Tzuyu noona, Rene noona, Sana noona, Lia noona treat your sister very well. I told you that my family treats her very well.", Jungkook said giving a week smile to Jimin.  Jimin informed everyone in their group and they all said that they were on their way. They all were more worried because they knew that Jieun was pregnant. 

" He is talking about us Jungkook. We are your family." Hojoon said blankly.

" No hyung. You guys are not my family. You guys are not ready to tell me the truth."

" The truth will be told by Yuri once she is fine. " Mr. Jeon said.

Just then, a baby's cry was heard from Yuri's room. The doctor bought out a beautiful baby boy and gave it to Wonwoo. Everyone was happy. Jungkook and Jimin were also happy but were more focused on Jieun. The nurses and doctors were running in and out of Jieun's room. 

Dr. Mrs Kim came out of Jieun's OT and Jungkook and Jimin walked towards her in a hurry.

" Mr. Jeon, I told you right. I told you that Jieun's pregnancy is just a miracle and you guys have to be extra careful. I also told you that Jieun's chances of getting pregnant were high but the risks were too high as well." the doctor said.

" Well, the thing is, Jieun had a spontaneous abortion." The doctor finally finished.

" Eotteokkhae..." was the only thing that came out of Jungkooks's mouth as his knees felt week but Jimin held him. The Jeons also stopped and heard everything. 

" Well, because of hard pressure on her stomach, she had a miscarriage. That deep cut in her stomach added more to it. Because of it, it seems like, something sharp pierced inside her stomach. She is unconscious as of now. This is not a happy news Mr. Jeon as I know that she surely is going to suffer. You better take care of her this time. You can meet her once she is conscious. " the doctor said and left from their.

Jungkook fell on his knees and was crying. Jimin was also crying. Soon Jungkook's real family aka BTS came running and hugged him. 

" This cut must have been caused when eommonie pushed her and she hit herself on the stairs...", Jisoo said with a faint voice loud enough for Hojoon and Mrs. Jeon to hear.  

A nurse came out of Yuri's room and told the Jeons that she is awake now but she doesn't want to meet anyone accept Jieun and Jisoo. 

Jisoo entered the room. 

Jisoo told Yuri everything that happened from A to Z with Jieun to Yuri. Both of them were in tears. 

" This is not the truth" was the only thing that Yuri could whisper. 

On the other hand, the BTS members and their girls too were in tears. Jieun was like a baby to them since she was the youngest and the purest. They could not see her in this state. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.