CHAPTER 6 | THE CHARITY AUCTION

After yesterday's outing, Jieun and and Jungkook  went home and the next day, went to work as usual. They came back home at around 4:00 in the evening. As usual, the maids were working and Jieun and Jungkook were in the walking closet. They both were checking out the dresses that had arrived from Joohyuk's studio. 

" Jieun-ssi, a person has arrived to take the item for the charity auction.", Lara said.

" Lara eonnie, a jewellery box is kept in my DRAWER. Please give that. Thanks.", Jieun said while adjusting Jungkook's tuxedo.

Lara went to the room and opened the FIRST DRAWER and gave off the necklace to the person and returned back to work.

TIME SKIP
THE CHARITY AUCTION TIME

Jieun and Jungkook got ready.

They both entered the auction and the media were papping them

They both entered the auction and the media were papping them. After posing for the media, they both went and greeted the Jeon family who was also present there.

" Anneonghasseyo, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon", Jieun greeted and bowed. She received the greeting back from Mr. Jeon while his wife just rolled her eyes. All the younger Jeons greeted each other.

Jieun and Jungkook then sat with rest of the BTS members. The MC started with the speech giving.

MEANWHILE
ON THE BACK STAGE

A beautiful woman, approached the staff and the staff bowed to them saying, " Hello, Ms. Nina". She looked at all the items given fr auction and her eyes went towards one item. It was the jewellery box from the Eunguk Corp. Nina told the staff that she will personally wear the necklace and show it to everyone for the auction. 

The auction started with a jade bracelet and reached X5 the auction price. It was given by the Park family, that is by Jimin. Then, like this many items were auctioned. The next item was from the Eunguk corp. The moment, display screen showed the necklace, Jieun's eyes widened in shock. She was getting restless. Jungkook noticed this, So, Jungkook bid on the necklace. Another person raised the bid amount.

The auctioned price for the necklace was 5 million won but after so many bids, the price raised to 67 million won and Jungkook finally bought it

The auctioned price for the necklace was 5 million won but after so many bids, the price raised to 67 million won and Jungkook finally bought it. Jieun sighed in relief because that was something important to her but she was also feeling scared because of the consequences.

BTS members and their wives were impressed by their maknae's love for his wife. 

Jungkook got up from his seat and went to the stage.

" Hello, everyone. So, you must be wondering that why I bought the necklace back at such a high price. This is because, my wife liked this one. I want my love Jieun to come up on the stage." Jungkook said while smiling at Jieun. She got up and went to the stage. She stood beside Jungkook being nervous. 

Jungkook gave her a small smile and approached Nina. He went beside her and took off that necklace and slipped it on Jieun's neck.

Nina felt bad but was helpless at this moment. Mrs. Jeon was not so pleased with this gesture of Jungkook. 

After the auction was over, all the Jeon's were standing together. 

" Son, why did you raise the bid amount to 67 million from 5 million?", Mrs. Jeon questioned him.

" Eomma, it is simple because it would look prettier on my wife. Also, the money was for child welfare.", Jungkook replied politely.

Jieun was standing with Yuri and Jisoo and was talking. Yuri who was about 5 months pregnant was sitting while the other 2 were standing. They were at a little distance from other so they could not hear what they were talking about.

" Well, I was always against your marriage. See, she did not even give you a child. She is useless. its not too late son. Divorce her and marry someone else.", she said with a pissed tone.

" Mom, enough is enough. I am leaving. Babe~ lets go", Jungkook said while glaring at Mrs. Jeon and left with Jieun.

TIME SKIP
AT HOME

They both returned late from the auction. The 2 of them changed their clothes and sat on the bed facing each other. Jieun was very sad after the auction got over. 

"Babe, what happened? What's with that look? Did you not like the necklace?", Jungkook asked Jieun.

" Kook, you know, the necklaces got exchanged. The one made for auction is still in the drawer. The one that you bought is precious to me. It was given to me 10 years ago by my late parents. It was the last thing that is left to me after their death. Lara might have mistaken it but it is okay.", Jieun speaks still being sad.

" There is more. Jieun-ah, speak out!" Jungkook said with a demanding voice.

" Kook, Yuri eonnie is already pregnant. Jisoo eonnie has Taemin. only I am left. I want to embrace parenthood with you and I know you want a kid. You are so unlucky that because of me you are not able to have a child... I am ashamed of myself Kook. I can't even fulfill this one wish of yours...", Jieun said finally opening up.

Jungkook embraced her and told her tat he is not in a hurry. God will complete their wish when time comes. He consoles her and hugs her tightly. She slept in his embrace and eventually, Jungkook also fell in the sea of slumber. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.