CHAPTER 8 | MY WIFE IS NOT INFERTILE

It was the day when the couple had to go to the Park's residence for the family gathering. unfortunately, today Jungkook has an emergency meeting with the German client. 

" Jieun-ah, what is the time for the gathering, again.", Jungkook asked Jieun who was getting his essentials ready.

" Kook, its 6:30 today evening.", Jieun told him.

" Babe, you can go early, I will be late by 15-20 minutes. Is that okay for you. Tell me right away if someone tries to bully you. Okay?" Jungkook said being all worried.

Jieun nodded her head in agreement. Jungkook pecked her forehead and left since he was in a hurry. He forgot his documents at home only. This was noticed by Jieun after about an hour he left. So, she headed to his office to give it.

It took almost 45 minutes for Jieun to reach his company. She went to the CEO's office and handed the files to him. He could not thank her since he had to leave for the meeting. Jieun also left for her home.

TIME SKIP
AT 5 IN THE EVENING

Jieun went and took a warm shower. She had already chosen her clothes. She chose to wear black because it looks elegant.

 She chose to wear black because it looks elegant

By the time she got ready, it already was 6:010

By the time she got ready, it already was 6:010. She took the keys and left. She also informed Jungkook about her departure. She reached her parents' house at around 6:37. She parked her car and was little hesitant to ring the door bell. The maid opened the door and led her to the living room where everyone was sitting. 

Seeing Jieun, her relatives rolled eyes at her. She shrugged it off and went and hugged her sister and brother. She greeted her parents and pecked Mina's forehead. She sat with them.

" So, Jieun, how are you?", her aunt asked.

" I am good. What about you aunt?" Jieun politely replied.

" I am fine as usual." she said.

Another relative asked her about her job to which she replied that it is going awesome.

" How are the kids Jieun?" the relative asked.

" The kids in the school are pretty good. They have their vacations started fr-", Jieun spoke but was cut off by someone.

" Eunha-yaa, how can you ask such things? She doesn't have kids. What would she know? I think she works as a teacher because she is infertile.", the who interrupted Jieun said. All the mean relatives started laughing. Jimin was trying to stop them but Mr. Park was restricting him.

" I am not infertile.", Jieun said sternly as she felt very bad.

By this time Jungkook was standing outside the living room. He overheard them calling Jieun infertile. Jimin, Rose, Rene were trying to stop them but were unable to do so.

" What wrong are they saying. I told you to become your husband's secretary but you did not saying that you want to teach. You know Jieun, your education is a waste. You are not contributing to your husband. You are just a burden to him.", Mrs. Park said. 

" Eomma stop it!" Rose yelled but in vain.

By this time, Jieun was in tears. " I beg you all just stop". She said while crying. She was about to fall on her knees as they felt week. 

But, her knees never touched the floor. Someone held her. That person was Jungkook. He was fuming in anger. 

" How dare you, Mrs. Eunha? How dare you disrespect my wife?", Jungkook asked him fuming in anger.

" What is wrong with what I say? Isn't she infertile and a burden.", Eunha argued.

Jungkook wiped Jieun's tears.

" Don't cry love. Your Kook is here hnn. Don't worry" He said as he caressed Jieun's cheek and softly patted her head.

Jungkook took out his phone and called his secretary and told him to call off the cooperation between Eunguk group and Shinning brands. Eunha's eyes widened because it is her husband's company. She begged Jungkook to not call off the deal but in vain.

" She can't be my secretary because she does a more difficult job. She fulfilled her dreams and helped me in fulfilling mine. She takes care of me, and above all she does a never ending job. The job of being my secretary is nothing compared to this. She never raises demands which is a bad habit she has. She never badmouths anyone. You are right that she can't be my secretary because she already is my heart and has captured my soul." Jungkook spat.

" I can't believe this tat you all stooped so low! I am going from here. Lets go Rene. Take Mina with you.", Jimin said and Rene obeyed.

Rose also left upset.

" One more thing. A child is a gift from god. When god will think that we are capable enough to become parents, we will. MY WIFE IS NOT INFERTILE" Jungkook spoke this last sentence before taking Jieun home.

TIME SKIP
IN JUNGKOOK AND JIEUN'S HOUSE

Jieun and Jungkook changed to comfy clothes and were sitting on the bed hugging each other. Jieun was crying in his embrace and Jungkook was consoling her. Suddenly, she felt the urge to puke and excused herself and ran to the washroom. She puked and came out.

" What happened? Are you okay?", Jungkook asked her being worried sick.

" Yes, just some indigestion." Jieun replied. She slipped herself in the duvets and Jungkook embraced her. They both got wrapped in the blankets of slumber.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.