CHAPTER 4 | SURPRISE

As soon as Jieun left, Jungkook picked up his phone and messaged the others that Jieun has left. Everyone was messaging if their wife left or not and Jungkook was the last one to message.  He took out some clothes for himself obviously matching to ones Jieun wore and went to take a bath. He came out and tidied his hair and wore his clothes.

He took his car keys and headed out while swinging the keys

He took his car keys and headed out while swinging the keys. He locked the door and drove off.

TIME SKIP
IN THE BAR

" Guys...Its been so long since we had a get together without boys." said Mirae, Hoseok's wife.

" You know, with Mina, I can hardly go out anywhere. Lately, she is obsessed with having a younger sibling!!" Rene exclaimed.

" By the way, tell your last time when you had sex!! Mine was a week ago...Its still sore..." Yuki said with a smirk.

" OOOOOOOoooooooo, Yuki eonnie did it with Seokjin oppa a week ago... Mine was day before yesterday!!! I literally am wearing heels rn.... Silly me.... You tell Jieun, when did you do it?" Elly, Yoongi's wife asked Jieun.

By this time, all the boys were standing behind the girls, listening to their talks.

" Our relationship is not about having sex or something...yes we have sex, but Kook was out on a business trip since a week, so we finished the series we left while cuddling each other and slept like that yesterday... I like foreplay more than sex...", Jieun said while smiling. 

The boys were listening to this and Jungkook was smiling sheepishly.

" yahhhh... so romantic, but me and Tae only do it when I am in need. You see, I take the lead", Tzuyu said while blushing. 

" Commn guys, no husbands and boyfriends today. Lets rock and roll and try dancing with some new peeps" Lia, who is Namjoon's girlfriend said and all the girls hooted.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat and the girls looked behind them and all the boys were standing their smirking while Jungkook  was smiling like an idiot.

" So, you are still sore after last week's make out session... Seems like you will be sore next week too...", Jin said with a smirk and Yuki looked at everyone but Jin. She was so embarrassed.

" Because of my lovely baby, Mina, my poor Rene can't go anywhere.... my poor baby", Jimin hugged Rene.

" Weren't you the one who said that you are not sore, yesterday", Yoongi said with a WTF face.

" Hnn, that was because you slept, you sleepy head", Elly snapped at Yoongi and then the couple laughed.

" Good for you Sana, that you did not say anything...but today, be ready to shout my name baby girl!", Hoseok said with a serious face while smirking making Sana gulp down in nervousness.

" Lets meet some new peeps, boys, handsome, tall oppas.... Your bf is standing right here..." Namjoon said with a scary tone yet calm one. From the inside after noticing Lia's expression, he wanted to laugh but was controlling it.

" You always take the lead? Hmm, well today you will." Tae said with a boxy smile and shivers ran down her spine.

Everyone was now looking at Jungkook who was smiling sheepishly. Taehyung jerked him a little and he came back to his senses.

" Well, I am satisfied with your answer. I knew what your answer would be because no one knows you better than your Kook. Right Jieun-ah?" Jungkook said softly and chuckled.

"Right. And, no one knows Kook better than Jieun-ah", Jieun said as she ran hugged him. Jungkook hugged her back and kissed her forehead. 

Everyone was looking at the youngest couple in awe. They were amazed to see their bonding with each other. Everyone knew about their relationship since the high school time. They knew that the maknae couple is the only one that does not quarrel and sought things out with each other and together. 

"Okay, lets go. I have booked the VIP lounge for ourselves.", Jimin said and all of them went to lounge and were drinking and enjoying their time. Jieun did not drink too much since Jungkook was already a little tipsy so she had to drive back home.

" Guys, why would you come here and ruin the girls night?", Rene asked everyone.

" Well, noona, you see, it was all planned by Jimin-shi. He said that he wanted to surprise you guys but after coming here and listening to you guys' unholy talks, we boys were shocked.", Taehyung put up all the blame on Jimin and poor Jimin looked at him in disbelief. 

" Okay. Okay, this midget promises that he won't plan this again.Lets head back to home. Tomorrow is Sunday we have to spend some time with our families right. Lets go" The eldest told everyone.

Everyone left one by one and headed to their homes. Jieun helped Jungkook to their car and drove off to their home. She dragged him to the room and lay him on the bed. She removed his shoes and jacket and covered him with the duvet.

She then left to change her clothes and removed her makeup and plopped beside Jungkook

She then left to change her clothes and removed her makeup and plopped beside Jungkook. She put her head on his chest.

" I know you better than anyone else Kook. I know that you are yearning to become a dad and because of me, your wish is not coming true... I am trying my level best to fulfill your wishes love and we will also embrace parenthood very soon... Sleep tight" was the last thing that she said before stepping into her dreamland.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.