chapter 22

🌞🌻❤️

---

Mew  is inside the conference room when his phone ring. He just ignore it as he is listening To one of their employees reporting.  But when his phone rang again and again he decide to answer it.

" Yes Phi what's the matter I'm on the meeting." Mew said to  Rose is the  one who called him.

" We took Gulf on hospital come here immediately when  you are  done" Rose said

Rose hang up the phone and Mew cancel the meeting in the middle.of discussing

" We will continue this meeting on other day but right now I need to go to the Hospital."

Mew didn't wait the answer of their employees. He hurriedly step out in the room and run to the parking lot.

Mew drove his car and after sometime he arrived at the Hospital where Gulf is admitted. He ask the nurse where is Gulf and the nurse said Gulf is already in the dilivery room.

" Honey! Your here!" Rose said when he saw Mew coming closer to them.

Mew gazed at the delivery  room and by the glass window he saw Gulf trying his best to push so that baby will come out.

" Is it okay if I will go inside?" Mew ask her sister

" I don't know but I will ask the nurse."

Rose was about to ask the nurse coming out in delivery room when the nurse said.

" Who is Mew the patient ask you to come inside.?"

Mew get inside the dilivery room and assist Gulf right away.

" Push baby just push it.. you can do it." Mew said to Gulf. And kissed his forehead. Mew seen how it is hard for Gulf.

Gulf Not minding what Mew called and did  to  him he started to push. Hard.

Mew is holding Gulf  encouraging him to push hard. By caressing Gulf's back kissing his head 

After sometime  Finally the baby girl come out. And they place Gulf on the bed so he can take a rest while Mew is already carrying the baby in his arms

" Your so beautiful my princess just like your Dada. I am Mew and I am your Daddy." mew said tears falling from his eyes.

~~

Gulf awaken,  he sleep for four hours after he give birth. Mew ask the staff to move Gulf in private and comfortable room.

Gulf saw Mew slowly dancing with their princess he smile. Mew noticed him. Mew come closer to Gulf. And put the baby beside him.

Gulf touch the face of his daughter" you are so beautiful"

" You are right sweety she is beautiful, how are you?" Rose ask.

" I am fine  Phi. Thanks for asking " Gulf answer

Rose smile " so, did you think the name of our princess?"

Gulf look at Mew as he wants Mew to give the name is their second child and Mew think.

" Natasha faith" Mew utter.

" nice name," Rose stated and he glance at Gulf"  how about you sweety do you like it?"

Gulf nodded.

" Okay then" Mew hold the Hand of his daughter " from now on you are Natasha faith Kanawut Suppasit."

Gulf stayed at the Hospital for Just Three days and he ask rose to go home. Mew and Rose agreed and they held a welcome home party for Natasha and Gulf.

***

Three months had passed since Natasha born and Mew and Gulf are both taking care of her. Sometime Rose and Jack.

Nathasha is behave she only  cry when her diaper is full and when she is hungry. So Mew and Gulf had no difficulties taking care of their daughter. Also Tharn is helping them.

" I'll go ahead now " Jack is saying goodbye to them he decide to go back in Paris.

" Okay I will visit you if I have time." Rose stated.

Jack smile and kissed rose forehead then Gulf and to Tharn.

Mew offer to send Jack in the airport as he's way of saying gratitude for helping them taking care of Nathasha.

" Your plan is just wasted because Mew didn't admit his feelings or maybe he didn't have" Gulf said.

Rose heave a sigh " I'm sorry sweety for giving you false hope I guess you are right my brother doesn't have feeling you more than a lover at all you are just the mother of his child and friend to him."

" It's okay Phi, its hard if we miss understand his action. I guess action and words must The same " Gulf utter.

" You are right"

" It's fine Dada if  Daddy didn't love you.  at least he accept me and my sister as his child." Tharn hug Gulf.

Gulf himself disappointed too but what he can do. He can't teach Mew's heart to love him.

Months had passed and now Nathasha is celebrating her first birthday.  Jack came back to attend and Gulf decided to go with jack when he come home to Paris ad Gulf wants to take a rest for a while of course he will bring Tharn and Nathasha.

At first Mew didn't agreed but when Rose said that she will  go with them. Mew agreed. And besides after two months they will came back to Thailand.

" Happy birthday my princess." Jack greeted Nathasha and give his gift Natasha smiling wide to him.

Jack also greeted Mew, Gulf, Rose and  Tharn of course jack has a gift for Tharn. Also.

After the celebration of their princess birthday they all take a rest as the coming days they will flew to Paris except for Mew.

~~

" Take care of my children Phi" Mew said to his sister The family are now in the airport waiting for their flight to Paris.

" Yes I will honey! Don't miss us that much! We will come back after three months" rose utter and kissed Mew's forehead.

Mew kissed Natasha and Tharn's forehead. He just look at gulf and mounted take care word to him.

" bye daddy see you soonest. " Tharn hug Mew.

" Bye everyone" Mew utter

Jack Rose and Gulf with the Kids get inside the airport as they already heard their names.

When Gulf and others landed in Paris Tharn called Mew to inform him That they are safe. Then Gulf went to their house in Paris. To take a rest.

" I'll never thought I will come back this house again good thing I didn't sale it." Gulf uttered.

" Yes! Now that we are here in Paris. We will go to the all  tourist spot of this country " Rose cheerfully said.

" But we did that before phi." Gulf complain.

" Then we will do it again." Rose chuckles.

" But this time with Natasha" Tharn said " but it will be more wonderful if daddy Mew is here. " sadness is visible on Tharn's voice

" Maybe next year baby, I will talk to your daddy about this matter." Rose smile.

" Yey!.. " Tharn whine.