EPILOGUE.

🌞🌻❤️

---

" Baby, do you think you can't get pregnant again?' mew ask his husband.

Gulf sat on Mew's lap incircle his arms in Mew's nape." I don't know baby. Maybe I can't because it's been two year since our wedding happened and we didn't used condom Everytime we doing it."

Mew peck on Gulf's lips." I want you to get pregnant again baby and this time i want a boy. maybe I just need to fuck you harder so you can be pregnant again"

Gulf slap Mew's shoulder" pervert"

" I love you baby" Mew said and was about to kissed gulf when. They Heard Rose knock on the door.

" Honey! Lets start the meeting" Rose said Knocking on Mew's office door.

" I'll be there in a minute Phi" Mew answer.

" I love you too baby" Gulf said stood up from Mew's lap" see you tonight " Gulf lick his lips before he stepped out on Mew's cavern.

Mew shake his head on Gulf's action.

" Phi, Mew want me to get pregnant again he wants a boy" Gulf said to Rose

" I will bring Tharn and Natasha in my condo later sweety so You and my brother can make a baby number Three" Rose laugh.

" Phi.. you never change you are always teasing me" Gulf pouting his lips.

" Haha! Don't upset at phi na I just love to tease you because I find your reaction is cute Everytime I teases you" Rose laugh again.

" Why are you laughing phi" Mew ask when he saw Gulf and Rosen talking.

Rose holds her brother shoulder then said.

" Your husband here, told me that you want a baby number Three so, I told him I will bring Tharn and Natasha in my condo tonight so you can have all the night long to impregnate him" Rose chuckled she look at Gulf. " Sweety you go home now and rest so you have energy for tonight "

Gulf timidly smile as he is feeling shy on his phi Rose words.

Rose drag Mew in to the conference room.

~~~

WARNING ⚠️🔞😁

Night has come and Mew went home. He park his car into the garage and get inside their house. He wonder why he didn't saw his child when he get inside. After the marriage of him and Gulf Tharn and Natasha always meet Everytime he come home from work. And then he remembered what his elder sister said In the morning.

"My sister is the best." Mew thought while smirking.

Mew climed upstairs went to their room and he saw his husband getting out in the bathroom. Gulf noticed Mew's presence.

" Baby your here" Gulf come closer and give a peck on Mew's lips. " Take a shower baby and fallow me down stairs I will prepared our dinner.."

Gulf wore a tanktop and boxer then he step out on their room Mew try to stop him But he never succeeded. He just fallowed what his husband said.

After sometime Mewgulf already finished to eat their dinner, Gulf wash the dishes while Mew back to their room.

Mew is already lying on the bed when gulf get inside in their room. He lay beside his husband then Mew move facing Gulf's back. He caress Gulf's arm and lick his neck at the same time.