Chapter 14

🌞🌻❤️

👩‍🦰

---

Days, months had passed In Gulf's   pregnancy.  He avoided what's doctor say's ,with the help of Mew, Tharn and Rose his six months pregnancy going smoothly.

Gulf awaken in. The middle of the night feeling hot, and this is the first time he felt this way. And he remember what doctor said when he pregnant with Tharn. The doctor said that his hormones might change cause of pregnancy. but until he give birth Tharn,  he doesn't feel like what he is feeling right now.

Gulf wants something he is craving for he didn't know what it is. his body wants touch and don't know what to do.  And then he remember what doctor said about having an intimate with Mew his body feel more heat.   Thinking about Mew he felt aroused but ofcourse he can't ask for that thing  because they are not lovers.

Gulf can't take it anymore so he decide to pleasure himself by remembering Mew's touch while touching his own  Body . After Gulf give pleasure to himself he cum but it's not enough, his body need and want more.

Gulf step out on his room and  his feet lead and stop infront of  Mew's room. He hold the door knob and it's not lock he twisted it and push a little to open. Then he saw Mew lying on his bed. Only in boxer's short.

Gulf slowly come closer to Mew he lick his lips staring at Mew's naked body.

I'm sorry mew but I need to do this. Your baby needs you.

Gulf can't believe himself using his baby to fill his thirst and to satisfy his desire.

WARNING! ⚠️🔞😅

Gulf's slowly move his hand run over Mew's body. He placed his hands on  Mew's boxers shorts he pulled down and Mew's dick sprung free.

Gulf's   hands  held Mew's cock and rubbing it until it's harden, he bend down  and slowly  put it into his mouth right away,  his stomach is lightly bigger . Gulf position himself on four. And move his mouth sucking Mew's dick from head to tip.

" Hmmm"  gulf moaned slurping lapping  mew's dick.

Gulf bob his head up and down. Suddenly  Mew's awaken  feeling  something on his dick when he open his eyes. he saw Gulf  closing eyes  eating his length.

"Gu..gulf what are you doing?" Mew ask.

Gulf slowly open his eyes lift up and  look straight into Mew's eyes.

"I'm sorry Mew but I can't help it I need you . I mean the baby needs to connect with you."

Gulf pulled out Mew's sick from his mouth and hovers mew then he crashed his lips against mew's lips.

After sometime of  kissing mew. Gulf lips runs to Mew's chest and suck the nipple. Mew close his eyes and  pressed Gulf head to suck him more.

" Gu..gulf.." Mew groans.

Gulf  hears mews groans. let go Mew's nipple thrilled his tounge into Mew's body until he reach mews navel. Gulf  stare at Mew's harden  dick.  Ozzing precum, Once again he    lick his  lips and   kissed the tip and suck it again.

Mew close his eyes feeling Gulf's mouth slurping licking his member

" gulf...I.. I'm gonna cum.. uhh.."

Gulf fasten his move until

" Ahhh.." mew cum inside Gulfs mouth and Gulf happily swallowed it all.

But Gulf felt it's not enough. he wants Mew's dick burried inside him.. Gulf is just wearing a long and lose t-shirt and brief to cover  his shaft.  Gulf get up and pulled down his brief. Mew who saw Gulf's action lick his lips.

" Sexy."

Gulf's ignored Mew's complement and straddles Mew  still laying on his back.

Gulf palm  mew's dick.  align and rub   into his entrance.

Even though Mew felt aroused and lust. Because Gulf is pregnant he felt worried.

" Easy gulf I need to prepare you first." Mew utter.

But Gulf is eagerly  feel Mew inside him.  he slowly  pushing his ass down. Capturing Mew's length.

"Uhh Gulf " Mew moaned when he felt Gulf warm cavity.

" Uhhh mew... This is all I need. Yes...  Uhh " Gulf scream. He stay a little then slowly move slamming his ass up and down.

" Uhhh! so Good.. so deep Mew... " Gulf moaned fucking mews dick

Mew  enjoying watching Gulf's assault against him he  hold Gulf's hips ,loving to see gulf enjoying his dick. . " Yeah move that ass gulf. Just like that.. faster.. uhhh. Your hole taking my dick nicely..hmmm" Mew chant.

Gulf hold in Mew's chest to  get more support and fasten his move.

" Uhhh mew.. so good...hmmm yes.! Yes! Uhh! I'm coming.. " Gulf utter slamming his ass up and down. Gently.

Mew can't dominate Gulf because he is pregnant so he just let Gulf to dominant Their sexual activities.

Gulf touch his dick, stroking it while continue moving his ass up and down until..

" Uhhhh." Gulf cum in Mew's chest and Mew cum inside gulf. Once again

Because of tiredness Gulf lay down on Mew's bed and feel asleep. Mew never bother to wake up Gulf he just let him to rest. Mew clean himself  and back to sleep.

***

" Gulf wake up! It's already morning time to eat your breakfast" Mew Tried to wake up Gulf. He don't want  Gulf starb and his baby.

After sometime Gulf finally wake up and he  remember what he did last night and because of shyness he wants the ground eat him up alive.

" Gulf, don't be shy na. I never thought you've gonna wild as you are last night." Mew chuckled " and if you will always like that I might fall for you."

When Gulf heard Mew he hurriedly get up and step out on Mew's bed he wore his brief and glared at Mew. " Asshole."

Gulf step out on Mew's room heading straight to his room to freshen up. He never noticed Rose presence.

I guess someone had his steamy night last night." rose thought.

Mew, Rose and Tharn had Their breakfast already but Gulf didn't went downstairs to eat his breakfast so Rose decided to bring the food in Gulf's room
Mew offer to bring the food but Rose stop him because he will  just tease Gulf.

Mew went to the office and he bring Tharn with him he never bother to ask Gulf permesion,

Rose get inside in gulf's room he is resting on his bed.

" Mew bring Tharn to his office." Rose said .put the tray of food in Gulf's bedside table

Gulf get up and greeted Rose." Good morning Phi you don't have to do this."

" It's okay! I know you had a rough night, last night" Rose wink.

Gulf pout" Phi,  already imbbaras don't tease me na."

" Haha! Don't be sweety, I know it's just the baby wants to connect to  his Daddy" Rose chuckles.

Gulf never speak and decided to eat the food Rose bring for him