PROLOGUE

🌞🌻❤️

👩‍🦰

"Uhh..  uhh.."

Gulf moaned he's on four enjoying the pleasure giving his bestfriend to him.

" Uhh your so tight.. your taking my cock nicely.. uhh"

" Hmm yes.  There.. hit that again uhh"

" Uh... Hmm.. I'm.. cumming." The guy groans

" Cum inside me fill me.. I am cuming too."  gulf utter
"Uhh.."

Gulf cum on bedsheet while the other man cum inside.
When  gulf felt  the man already asleep he slowly move stepping out the room and went to his room.

***

" Ahh my head" mew scream

" That's  what you get when you are too much drunk" rose said.

" I'm sorry phi" mew said.

Rose just shrug.

" Good morning phi, good morning mew."

Gulf  greeted mew and rose.

" Good morning too darling are you okay?"

Rose ask she noticed gulf struggling to sit on the chair.

" Yes phi I am fine ." Gulf answer.

Mew look at gulf." Ahem did you come into my room last night?"

" Yes because you are so drunk so I lead you to your room and I step out after." gulf answer.

"Ah okay! Maybe I am just dreaming" mew utter.

" Dreaming of what honey?" Rose ask.

" Never mind phi" mew snap.

After one month since gulf experience pleasure  with someone. he's head is aching and every morning he vomited

" Baby, Are you sure you are okay? it's been a week now since you are behaving like that I think you should go to the doctor  for check up let's go later I am worried about you." rose said concern is visible to her voice.

" I'm fine phi.. and you are busy in office I didn't want to bother you?" Gulf opposed.

" When it comes to you and mew I can find ways. Your  my  responsibility and priority since our parents died"

" Okay phi.." gulf never argue.

Alexander mew and Rosemarie anne are siblings rose is the eldest while Anderson gulf is mew's bestfriend.

Mew and gulf parents are childhood friend but sad to see Thier parents are both  died on  plane crush.  since then rose is the one who taking care of them.

Mew is the CEO of Thier own company rose is the COO  gulf also manage the company of his parents. Sometimes gulf sleep in mews house. Specialy when rose ask for it.

Mew is both into man and woman while gulf is into man but mew didn't knew  about it.

***

" Are you sure doc?" Gulf ask the doctor who check him he c
Couldn't believe the results.

" Yes Mr kanawut I am very sure about it and you are so lucky because this is very rare case."

" Doc can you tell us the food  he can and can't eat or any things that  might cause harm to the baby?" Rose ask.

" As of now Ms suppasit the baby is safe but please avoid Mr kanawut to feel stressed and tired as I said earlier this is a rare case" the doctor said and give the vitamins that  gulf need to take.

Rose and gulf bid goodbye to the doctor.

" Thanks doc"

Gulf and rose went to gulf's condo to discuss thing about gulf pregnancy. Gulf still can't believe it. While rose not surprised about it because she already knew that gulf can get pregnant.

A/n:I will not elaborate and explain how gulf can be pregnant this is fanfiction after all and I am tired to write please forgive me🙂

" Now who's the father and don't you dare lie to me Anderson!" Rose sternly said.

Gulf who felt scared because rose mentioned his first name.  When each of them. mentioning their first name it means they are about to get upset.

" phi, remember when the last time I sleep in your house and mew got drunk. Something happened that time" gulf nervously said.

" That's asshole brother of mine touch you and you let him?" Rose utter glaring at gulf.

" I'm sorry phi I love mew for so long now and giving my self to him will  give him satisfaction and happiness I will gladly do it."

" And what about him for sure he didn't remember what he did to you. because he is so drunk"

" I know phi, anyway it seems like  being me pregnant didn't get you  surprised.?" Gulf ask.

" About that actually darling before our parents died I knew it already but mew didn't no about it. but he needs to know your situation. Right now."

" No phi please don't tell him. he didn't know that I am into man and I don't want to ruin our friendship i will raise this child far away from here  alone." Gulf beg.

" Who told you that you will raise that baby alone?  I will not allow it and besides that's my blood  too we will raise that baby together." rose said caressing gulf's stomach.

" Phi mew needs you."

" But in your situation,  you need  me more. Next week we will flew to other country I will accompanied you and don't argue with me my decision is final."

" If that's what you want phi, but what about mew what reason you said you him." Gulf worries

" Don't stress your self because of my asshole brother I will take care of it."

In the evening rose taking care of gulf until he fall asleep.

An: I don't know if I can elaborate this story will.. if there is typos my apologies and please bare with me na na..🙂