chapter 19

☀️🌻❤️

----

Gulf Anderson pov.

I heard someone waking me up and when I open my eyes my head is leaning on Mew's shoulder. I felt shy and apologize to him I saw Tharn and Rose face grining.

" It's okay you can sleep on my body anytime" Mew answer.

Tharn ask me to freshen up as the breakfast is ready I immediately get up and started to walk when Mew utter.

" We can both freshen up in my bathroom Gulf." He teases me. Wiggling his eyebrows

I just stare at him and step out on his room and clean my self on my rooms bathroom.

Days had past and Mew taking care of me I want to think that maybe he like me, but I also knew that he is not. Whatever he is showing now is just because that I am pregnant and he just want to experience it as he didn't experience it before with Tharn.

We are eating our breakfast when Phi Rose ask mew to accompany me in my cheek up today I thought he will decline it but to my surprise he agrees . Phi Rose ask permission to bring Tharn with her. Me and mew agreed.

"So far the baby inside your womb is alright just keep on avoid the food that's not good for you and for the baby" the doctor said as Mew ask him about the baby and the food that I can and can't eat.

I am happy that my pregnancy going smoothly, we thank and bid goodbye to the doctor. We are about to step out in his clinic when he called mew and said." Doing sex is fine, just don't make it rough ."

My face is redden all over because of shyness, while Mew is smiling like a crazy.

Well I admit that there are times that I want to kissed Mew, and feel his warmth but of course I can't ask him to do that I am just pregnant of our  baby but I am not his boyfriend. We never talked about giving level to our relationship yes I love him. But one sided love won't work in a relationship.

***

We came first at Mew's house then an hour after,  Rose came home and  immediately ask about the baby's condition and Mew answer him happily he even said that we can do intimate. Rose laughed and mocked him. She added that to bad because Mew can't do it for the reason that we are not boyfriend's. Mew just shrug.

Day by day my desire to touched Mew is increasing that's why as much as possible I am avoiding to get closer to him I am afraid I can't help my self and doing inappropriate things to him.

I am now on my sixth months and I can't understand what I am feeling. I feel hot and want something feel my member harden. Then I remember what doctor says about me being intimate to mew. I tried to pleasure my self by touching me and doesn't enough. My body need something want more I step out on my room and my feet stop Into Mew's room. I twisted the door knob and think God it's not lock I slowly entering inside then I saw Mew only on his boxer and he is so delicious and mouthwatering.

My body heated up  and without wasting a time I come closer to Mew. and caress his body until my hands landed into his clothes cock. I pulled down his boxer and his dick sprung free bending down and suck his length, after sometime. Mew awakens I feel shy but my desire to feel him is over powering me so I continued until something happens to us. After we give pleasure to each other I feel asleep.

Morning comes and I heard Mew's voice waking me up I feel so shy I remember what I did last night. Shame on me for using my baby to feel Mew's touch. And the worst is mew teased me. I want the ground to eat me alive. then I hurriedly slip out on mew's room and I never come to eat my breakfast then. P' Rose bring my food into my room and to inform me that Mew bring Tharn in his office, she teased me also.

After what I did to Mew I do everything to avoid him. I know Tharn notice my behavior but what can I do. I know Phi Rose already explained to him. Even though I am avoiding to get closer to Mew but I can't refused to our son's request. Like now Tharn ask us to watch a movie in the living room with him.

We are in the middle of the movie when Phi Rose comes and someone is with her I feel happy when I saw who's that person. then I inform Tharn who is focused in the movie sitting on his Daddy's lap. When Tharn heard the name he jumped out from Mew's lap and run towards Phi Jack.

Phi Jack hug Tharn and he greeted me. I saw the changes in Mew's face when he hears Tharn called Phi Jack Papa. Phi jack hug me and I hug him back I missed him too. Tharn ask him of he bring a gift for us but Mew interrupt and ask Phi Rose who's with her.

Then I am surprised and wonder when Phi Rose introduce  Jack as his friend. Then Phi Jack come closer to me he even kissed my forehead and whisper" just go with the flow and thanks me later."

Like what Phi Jack said I just go with the flow but I will not let this night end until I didn't know the truth behind all of this.

We ate our dinner and I noticed Phi Jack give so much attention to me. will he is doing this before when I get pregnant with tharn but doing it now I don't understand. After we ate our dinner tharn ask phi jack to sleep beside him but before they go to sleep   P'Jack and P'Rose accompany me into my room.

" Phi's I know you are hiding something care to explained? Did you two break up already?" I ask them

P'Rose" no we didn't. Actually I called Jack to help me for something"

" Like?" I ask again.

" My babe is want me to make Mew jealous" P'Jack answer.

" I think Mew has a romantic feelings  for you  but he  Doesn't admit it,  so maybe with the help of my boyfriend he admit his feelings towards you "P'Rose added.

" Phi it's impossible, we both know that whatever Mew's action towards me right now. it is just because I am pregnant with his second child. And nothing else more." I talk back.

P'Rose hug me and caress my tummy." Maybe you are right honey, but can you go with the flow until my plan works!"

I can't do anything about this, so I just agreed with their plan. Who knows maybe P'Rose is right Mew has feelings for me even just a little. I am satisfied with that.