chapter 9

🌞🌻❤️

👩‍🦰

---

Rose move her duties into the other Branch of Thier business.
She didn't show her self into mew and gulf often will she is calling ana talking to tharn everyday.

Mew and gulf both sad the way rose cold  treatment towards them. Rose has enough to understand her nong's  rose think that she is failed raising her two brothers well. she failed Thier parents.

Tharn never talks about mew. gulf felt sad he also blame his self  for  running  away before,  if he could had a guts to face mew and admit his love towards him this will be not happened. He thinks phi rose is right. He is selfish for thinking about what he feels and not minding about tharn's. Even if mew hates  him but doesn't mean he will hate tharn too.

Now gulf had decided and  changed his mind.  he is ready to tell mew the whole truth and he don't  mind what mews reaction of all this Matter

Same as gulf mew is sad too rose never tried to talk to him after that day he move out into thier house. Mew tried to approach rose but she refuses it.  Rose never show up her face into his young brother.

Mew and clair didn't meet for a while. Clair tried to be near with mew but mew find ways to distance with her girlfriend.

Mew is now on a bar drinking trying to devirt his attention. he is nearly got drunk and wasted. Before the alcohol took him the do the shit things might added to rose disappointments. Mew mange his self and go home.

But instead of his house he's car stop into gulf's house. He step out  on his car and push the door Bell. Many times. After sometime he saw  gulf getting out inside his house   walking coming closer to the gate.

Then gulf to his surprised  to saw a drunken mew outside Thier gate. " mew" he utter.

" Gulf, can I come inside.?" Mew ask.

Gulf didn't say a word but he open the gate wide. Mew come inside stood at the front door. Gulf get the key of mews car and drive it ana parked inside his house.

Gulf open the door leading mew to the living room. Mew sat and  lean his back in the sofa.

" Do you need anything?" Gulf ask. And sit beside mew.

" Where is tharn?" Mew utter.

" My son is sleeping already you can come back tomorrow to meet him." gulf said

Mew nod" okay"

" Or maybe you can sleep Here in the guest room. You are drunk it is not safe, for you to drive and I am sure phi rose will be mad at me if I let you drive." Gulf stated.

Months had past since the day gulf got drunk and now he can face mew without feeling awkward.

🔞🔞😁

" Gulf" mew said

"Ye..."

gulf didn't finished his words when mew suddenly  held his nape  and claim his lips.

" Hmm" gulf moaned.

Mew suck,  nibbled gulf's lips and gulf kissed him back.

Minutes pass mew broke the kissed and gulf in a dizzy feeling after mew and him shared a kiss stood up. Was about to step away but mew held his wrist and stood up as will look at gulf lustfully them crashed his lips against gulf.

Gulf again give in and lead mew into the guest room without breaking the kiss. Gulf slowly open the door and get inside then mew manage to close the door and lock it. Now mew is the one who lead gulf and laid a younger Into the bed. And hovers him.

Mews lips runs into gulf's neck. He lick and suck it leaving a mark on it.

" Mew.." gulf moaned feel aroused by mew's touch he tug mews head to suck him hard.

Mew's hand slowly slid into gulf's boxer he rub gulf's Simi hard dick. Then he insert his finger in gulf's hole.

" Ahh.." gulf hissed in pain it's been four years since mew touch him.

Mew added his second finger fallowed by the third one thrusting inside and out into gulf's chanel.

" Uhh.. hmmm. Mew." Gulf's moaned in. Pleasure.

Mew who heard gulf's moaned can't take it anymore he pulled out his finger inside gulf and pulled his pants down into his ankle, and stroke his already hard shaft and make gulf on four.

Then he slowly pushing himself inside gulf's.

" Uhhh" gulf's groans.

"Hmmm.. so tight gulf feel so good,.." mew chant and he thrust faster.

Gulf felt pull by mew's dick wanting more" uhh... Yes. Mew . More . More."

As per gulf request mew pounded his ass harder and fast.

" Yes! Just like that mew.. uhh faster harder.."

Mew pulled out his dick and slid inside thrusting hard and deep.

" Uhh.. mew... Mew...faster ... Harder.. I'm close.." gulf moaned.

" I am cuming too gulf.. uhh let's cum together." Mew said he thrust harder.

Gulf stroke his dick while mew pounding his ass, faster and harder.

Few more thrust from mew and "uhhhhhhh..." gulf  splurt his seeds on bedsheet while mew cum inside gulf.

Mew pulled out his dick and lay down panting heavenly because he is drunk and tired he feel asleep.

When gulf heard mews snoring already he slowly get up went to the  bathroom and clean his self..when he finished he manage to wipe and cleaned mew and step out in the guest room after.

Gulf chose to sleep beside tharn. Years fall from his eyes. He somehow scolded his self for letting mew touch him again for the second time.

In the middle of the night, tharn woke up he smile when he saw his dada sleep beside him.Tharn slowly get up he felt thirsty. Tharn went downstairs to get a water.

Tharn, was about to go upstairs, but  he noticed the guest room door slightly open. he come  closer and he gasp  when he saw his daddy mew sleeping inside.

Even tharn said that he won't think about mew anymore but when he saw his daddy lying on the bed. He can't stop himself to feel the warmth of his father.

Tharn come closer to the sleeping mew, and laid beside him.

After sometime, mew wakes up he didn't forget what happened to him And gulf last night, mew  expected he will saw gulf beside him but he smile wide because, instead of gulf he saw tharn sleeping soundly beside him.

Mew kissed tharn's forehead and stood up steeping out in gulf's house.