Chapter 18

.
☀️🌻❤️

---

Gulf Anderson pov.

Mew will getting married and I am pregnant again. I know it's to late but I decided to let Mew know my condition. and it's about time he knew Tharn is his child. My intention is not to cut off his soon to be wedding I have my company and I can provide my children needs and I know Phi Rose will help me raise them.

I know Phi Rose still upset with me but I have no choice need to talk her about my second pregnancy with her brother I went to one of their hotel's where she is managing right now Tharn is with me Her secretary greeted me she called Phi rose informing our arrivals. I guess Phi rose agreed she let me in to  cavern. And she played with Tharn.

" Phi, I am pregnant" I stayed nervously when I face her.

She looked at me and said " then we booked a flight and I will accompany you till you've give birth just like before."

I felt sad what Phi Rose said but I took a courage and tell her that I want Mew knew my situation then I saw her face brighten she held me a two folder. Phi Rose, said that inside the folder is the information about tharn and my second baby. And the other is the information about Mew's fiance. I felt shock when I read the second folder. Mew's fiance is just fooling him around. will me and Claire it's just the same we are both betraying Mew, me for not letting him know about Tharn and clair for claiming Mew's father of her child which is not his.

Phi Rose said that even though he upset and disappointed to me and Mew she never let us down she is guarding us and I am not surprised when she already knows about my second pregnancy. We even talk about Mew's engagement she said that she is not letting that Claire belong to their family.

" Let's go honey, we are saving my brother to that delusional bitch." Rose said.

We step out on her cavern and went to their company she ask Mew's secretary to play with Tharn. The secretary agreed. Phi Rose push the door and we both got surprised when saw Mew and Claire making out. I admit the sight hurting me but what do I do Mew doesn't love me romantically.

Phi Rose clear her throat to get Mew's attention when mew noticed us he push Claire right away and she complained and said " slowly babe I am pregnant remember"

Phi Rose walk closer to Mew. She said wants to talk with Mew privately and only family member needed. She wants Claire step out on that office. But Claire didn't move and said if there is person who need to step out that's me not her. but Rose angrily tell her" even before Gulf was born he is already member of the family"

Clair flinch and had fair the way Phi Rose look at her. She kissed Mew's lips and step out in the room. When Claire is finally gone. Phi Rose immediately stated his disappoinment to Mew,  Mew apologize to her then I got shock when she said I am pregnant with Mew's child. I saw  his face wondering and shock as well.

Phi Rose ask me to tell Mew the truth. I agreed then tell him that it's not needed to take his responsibility because he is getting married I just want to let him know my situation. Phi Rose give him the two folder that explains everything about Tharn and Clair. As she is lazy to explain and need to pack our things because we are leaving.

Phi Rose bring us in her condo I wonder why so I ask her. " Phi' our things is in my house why we are here in your place.?"

" So are you really living and give birth in other country?" Rose ask me back instead of answering my question.

In my opinion I don't want to leave. I can stay here and give birth my child without bothering Mew.

" No I won't phi"

" Then good. If my brother accept Tharn as his child. I know he will find you. Let him suffer a little bit" Phi Rose smirk.

I doubted now if
she really love Mew she is enjoying, giving hard time to him.

.......

Morning comes and I am inside in guest room when I heard the knock on the door then I hear it was open my someone. I guess it's Tharn then I heard Mew's voice apologizing to Tharn. I decided to come out in the room. I wonder why there's a laugage in the living room. Phi Rose also step out on her room

Mew pulled out  his body to Tharn and come closer to Phi rose asking his sister not to leave. Phi rose she is after my dicisions. Mew come closer to me and beg me not to leave as he wants to be with Tharn. and I said my dicisions to him he even hug me but let go immediately and hug our son.

Phi rose ask mew about his engagement with Claire and he said the wedding is already cancel. Phi'Rose smile triumphantly as she didn't like Clair for Mew. Then Mew ask me if I can stay in their house and I agreed.

Mew bring us into their house and Phi Rose come with us. Outside the gate we saw Claire waiting. Mew stop the car and step out he talk to Claire. Rose fallowed him. as I am inside the car with Tharn I didn't hear their conversation. After some time clair getting inside her car and leave. while the siblings is getting inside the car.

At night i can't sleep so I decided to stay at the terrace and after sometime I heard Mew's voice. he ask me when I get pregnant with Tharn and I explained him everything then he apologized. I forgive him longtime ago he ask me why I let him touch me for the second time. of course I would not tell him that because I love him so I think other way to convince him. Thankful he accepted my alibis.
we said goodnight to each other as we feel sleepy then tharn spoke and ask us I'd we can sleep beside him.

I know Tharn is very happy now that Mew accept him as his son, if I knew this would be like this . I did it long time ago but fear and negative thoughts took over me. Good thing it's not too late. Now I realize my child happiness and feelings is more important than mine.