chapter 16

☀️🌻❤️

💃

----

Mew is late to  wake up he take a bath and wore a decent clothes as he will go to their company.

Mew get downstairs and went to the dining area to eat breakfast. His mood immediately change when he saw Jack feeding Gulf.

" Gulf is just a pregnant, not a crippled  he has a  hand to eat and feed himself" Mew sternly said.

" Nah it's okay Nong  and besides I love  taking care of Gulf just like before." Jack answer.

" Ahem! Good morning honey! It's  too early why so grumpy? Did you wake up on the wrong side  of bed?" Rose said and kissed Mew forehead.

Mew fix himself" I sleep late at night Phi"

" No worries, let's eat and Jack wants to bring Tharn in the mall."  Rose said and munching her food.

" I see, what about you Gulf, are you  coming with them?" Mew ask Gulf.

" No, I couldn't,  I want to rest as my belly is getting bigger." Gulf reply.

" Okay" Mew said, he is happy on Gulf's statement.

When they finished eating Mew went to their company,. While  Rose accompany Jack and Tharn heading to the mall. Gulf left in  the house  together with their house helper.

.

***

" I hate him." Mew suddenly utter.

" Are you okay sir.? You hated who?" Mew secretary ask him, Mew suddenly utter the word while she is saying Mew's schedule for today.

" Don't mind me I'm okay!" Mew answer to his secretary.

" Okay! Sir anyway how's sir  Gulf, Ma'am Rose already told us about him being pregnant with your  second child and Tharn is so cute and handsome just like his Daddy."  Mew's secretary utter.

When Rose publicly announce Mew's off engagement with Claire he also told to their company staffs, about Tharn and Gulf pregnancy with Mew's child for the second time. Rose make sure everything's fine on Mewgulf's life. She won't allow someone's harm to them. as she promised to their  parents she will taking good care of her nong's.

Mew heave a sight," my brat sister always do what she wants to do. "

" I think she just love you and Gulf Sir, that's why Ma'am Rose acted like that." Mew's secretary stated" you are lucky Sir to have a sister like her"

" I know! " Mew said " anyway Gulf is doing well."

" That's good to hear Sir. " Mew's secretary wants to ask Mew more but she is hesitating as her question is more personal but Mew noticed her.

" If  you wanna ask something just say it??" Mew utter.

Mew's secretary startle but she continued of her question cause to lose her job so be it." Ahem! Sir you and sir Gulf are already together right?"

Mew just look at his secretary.

" I mean he is pregnant of your child right! You two must  getting married." Mew's secretary silence for a while and spoke  again" you and Sir Gulf is look good together Sir."

" Yes he is pregnant with my child and you are secretary to our company for so long now I'm  sure you already know that Gulf and I are best friend.. even though he is pregnant but I don't think we can be a couple and as my sister said Gulf has already someone special on his life." Mew utter.

" I'll understand sir. Sorry for asking" Mew's secretary apologize.

" It's okay! Now you can go and please prepare the conference room..I will fallow you there later..

Mew command his secretary. When the secretary finally out in his room. Mew heave a sight.

I wonder what I am feeling right now for gulf but I don't think we can be lovers mew thought.

.......

Tharn and Jack enjoying roaming inside the mall at lunch time Rose fallowed them and enjoying the moment as well.

Five in the afternoon they decided to went home. Jack drop bye on the flower shop to buy flower for Gulf. Before coming home. While at four in the afternoon Mew already went home.

" Flowers for my  preggy man  big baby."

Jack excitedly said when he saw Gulf in living room watching movie with Mew. Jack come closer to Gulf giving the flower and kissed Gulf's forehead as well.

Gulf smile and get the flower." You don't have to do this Phi."

" let me pamper you gulf, who  knows by pampering you everyday you will fall for me." Jack grin "  and if that day happens I will be the happiest man in the universe. Imagine a beautiful handsomely man and can get pregnant is my boyfriend. I will make sure no one will take you away from me. " Jack cheerfully said.

Gulf smile" well I guess you, being my boyfriend is not bad idea phi"

" I know right" Jack wink at Gulf.

" That's enough, soon to be boyfriend's " rose interrupt" come here honey, eat your dinner." Rose held Gulf into  dining area.

Mew fallowed them fisting his hands as he get angry on Jack's words. He fallowed them because he don't want leave Gulf as long as Jack is here.

" Are you done eating my big baby? " Jack ask Gulf.

Gulf just smile and nodded.

" Finally I can sleep with you, let's go to sleep I am tired roaming around the mall whole day." Jack complain.

Gulf was about to stood up and jack as well when they heard someone.

" I don't care whoever you are to Gulf." Mew sternly said " but you can't sleep beside him."

Jack grin" and why I shouldn't ?who are you? To stop me from sleeping beside my big baby and beside this is not the first time I sleep beside Gulf." jack retorted.

" I am the father of his two child." Mew brag

Rose and jack look at each other as they know their plan slowly working.

" I know that, but being a father of gulf's child doesn't give you the right stop the person who wants to love and to be love by Gulf. Gulf is not yours." Jack said.

Mew think as he is still indenial about his feelings for Gulf.

" Whatever you say! This is still our house, and Gulf is my friend too most importantly. I am the father of his children and for me that's giving me the right to  Gulf." Mew said.

"Babe! Cancel your plan sleeping beside Gulf. while you still here in our house. For now you can sleep in the guest room." Rose said.

Mew never overthink hearing rose called babe on jack as he is used to rose calling sweet endearments in every person close to her. and Mew noticed jack is close to rose also.

" Sorry papa, you can't sleep in my room tonight as I want my Daddy sleep beside me. But tommorow we can sleep together" tharn smile.

Jack patted tharn's head" it's okay my small baby. Good night everyone" jack said kissed rose and gulf's forehead before he walk into the guest room his things is already placed in there.