chapter 20

☀️🌻❤️

---

Days, months passes by, jack is still showing his care towards gulf mew felt annoyed but he keep on hide his real feelings towards gulf. Sometimes he gets upset and jealous but he didn't admit it rose ask and teased him but he will denied it and find a way to explained and say a another meaning of his actions and reaction.

"Phi, you don't need to give me flowers everyday. You are wasting money?" Gulf complain.

Jack is giving him flowers everyday via delivery or sometime he is the one personally buy outside.

" Baby, if it's for you it's not wasted and beside I have a lot of money" jack said.

" Let him be darling he is doing that before. when you are pregnant with tharn you should've used to it" rose added.

" I know phi but.." gulf said but when he saw jack and rose staring at him" gulf heave a sigh" okay fine. "

" Good boy" rose and jack said in unison.

" What would I do, you team up against me." gulf complain.

Rose and jack just chuckled.

" Dada, momma, papa" tharn greeted them mew is fallowing him the father and son from the office mew bring tharn.

"Hmm how sweet you are my brother for giving me a flower." Rose stated as she saw mew holding a bouquet of sunflower

" It's for my baby phi not yours."

Mew said but when he realized the words coming from his mouth he immediately reprace it. " I mean this flowers for gulf as he is carrying my baby."

" As you say so." Rose shrugs.

Mew gave the flowers to gulf and gulf get and thank him.Gulf place the flowers that jack and mew give him.

" Let's eat dinner" rose said

" You go ahead phi, I eat dinner with tharn before coming home" mew said and walk upstairs to take some rest in his room.

Rose and rest are went to the dinning area. To eat their dinner..even if tharn already had his dinner with mew he fallowed them to the dinning area.

" Dada, sleep beside me please." Tharn ask gulf.

" Yes baby" gulf nodded.

After they eat gulf went to his room to freshen up and he will go to tharn's room after.

Before mew going to sleep he went outside to cheek gulf is already sleeping but he got worried when he didn't saw gulf in his room. A little smile on his face when he saw that flower he give to gulf inside the flower vase that place in gulf bedside table. Mew step out in gulfs room to find him. he feel relief when he saw gulf in tharn's sleeping soundly beside each other. Mew come closer to them and kissed tharn's forehead and gulf as well.

***

Days, months had passed jack pampering gulf like he did before when gulf pregnant with tharn. He buys flowers, foods or anything that can give happiness to gulf. Mew as a stabborn and he didn't admit his true feelings for gulf even though his actions tells other way than his words. Mew also ignoring Jack's care towards gulf and jack complain to rose.

"Babe, this is hard as I thought. your brother is impossible" jack said.

" I'm sorry babe for bothering you but I guess my plans didn't worked because until now mew never confess to gulf" rose sadly said.

" Are you giving up now?" Jack ask.

" Yes babe, I guess, I did everything but I'm failed and sorry again for using you I know you had work but you chose to help me" rose giving up her plan.

Jack hug her girlfriend" it's okay babe I love you and I'll do everything for you."

" And I love you too baby" rose move and face her boyfriend peck at his lips " you can go home now."

Jack peck rose lips again and said" can I stay here until gulf giving birth babe?"

Rose smile" of course babe".

Jack and rose stop their plan to make mew jealous but jack is continuing pampering gulf. As he love gulf just like a brother but the couple never reveal their relationship to mew.

"You have a cheek up today honey, right?" Rose ask gulf

They are eating their breakfast.

" Yes phi, today we will know the gender." Gulf stated.

" Oh, do you want to have a gender reveal party? Or we need to guess the gender and who will win can get a prize." Jack suggest.

" That's good idea babe, we did it before and mew never experienced that now it his chance." Rose glance at her brother.

" I think it's a boy again, how about you babe?" Jack ask rose.

" It's a girl for me" rose answer.

" Boy for me too" mew utter." What about you gulf?"

" Like phi rose I think it's a girl" gulf cheerfully said.

Jack smile" I think you two are right because unlike before you are beautiful in my eyes baby" jack wink at gulf

" Papa is trying to flirt with dada" Tharn exclaim.

" Baby, I am just saying what I've observed about your dada's pregnancy" jack defend

" Your papa jack is right baby your dada is beautiful" mew utter.

Jack grin stare at mew. For the first time mew agreed to jack because eversince jack and mew meet mew is not threatening him well especially when jack become sweet to gulf.

" I agreed too gulf is beautiful, do you want to me to accompany you honey" rose ask gulf.

" It's okay phi I can manage and besides the gender must be surprised right? anyway what is the price for the winner?" Gulf ask.

" If daddy win dada let him sleep beside him" tharn suddenly said.

" What about me baby? " Jack ask tharn

Tharn think and said" you will sleep beside dada too papa"

Mew look at his son. He wants to disagree but he keep silent as he didn't want gulf think other way.

Jack smiling wide" that's good for me"

" What about if me and gulf win!" Rose ask.

" If You momma and dada wins my daddy and papa cooked your favorite food, you like that right?" Tharn suggest.

" It's good for me" rose said " what about you darling?" Rose ask gulf.

" It's fine with me phi" gulf. answer.

" Okay it Seattle then , honey you buy a cake if it's a boy you will buy color blue and if it's a girl the color of the cake would be pink." Rose stated and command gulf.

" Okay phi I bring tharn with me" gulf said.

" And bring one of our helper to help you. " mew suggested

Mew, rose jack. Left the house first. gulf, tharn and a house helper left an hour after.