Chapter. 13

🌞🌻❤️

👩‍🦰

---

Days had passed since Mew taking care of Gulf. Gulf pregnancy going smoothly he doesn't crave extra ordinary food. He is not asking Mew's attention.  Just like how he does when he pregnant with Tharn.

" Honey! Can you acompanied Gulf today for his cheek up?" Rose ask Mew.

They are eating their breakfast.

" Sure! Phi as a father of the baby it is my duty and responsibility" Mew happily answer.

Rose smile"  darling, are you fine, if Mew will acompanied you in
the doctor?."

Gulf nodded" of course Phi."

"  Parents, Why don't you sleep in one room?" Tharn suddenly said.

Mew and Gulf both choke their food.

Rose chuckle." Baby! You're parents is not  a lover! Yes Dada is pregnant but it doesn't mean they can sleep  together in one room. I think your Daddy not gonna allow that. Ever since I never saw you're parents sleeping together even before. except the day you ask to sleep between them."

" Oh! I forget Momma my parents is not in a relationship" Tharn sadly said.

"Baby! There's a lot things you know! Just eat your food. So we can go to the clinic" Gulf utter.

Tharn continue eating while Mew just keep silent.

After they eat breakfast the get ready to left the house. Tharn, Mew and Gulf went to the clinic for Gulf's third cheek up while Rose to Thier company,

After an hour Mewgulf with  Tharn arive at the clinic. The doctor immediately cheek Gulf.

" Good morning Mr  Kanawut." The doctor greeted him. He vow down when he saw Mew." Good morning to you to Sir Suppasit"

" Good morning doc." Mewgulf  said in unison.

" I believe your the father?" The doctor ask ask Mew.

" Yes doc I am" Mew happily answer.

" Well, good decision for choosing Mr Kanawut than to marry miss Claire."

Clair and Mew's canceled wedding is on social media of course Rose announced it. She want   people  to know about it so if Mew and Gulf decide to be a lovers and get married soon there would be no problem.

" It seems like you are used to this kind of arrangement doc." Mew ask.

The doctor smile while cheeking Gulf. " Na! For today's generation boys love is like a normal relationship. But ofcourse it is rare to witness a man who can get pregnant and I am so happy I have found one."

" Oh! Are you not feeling disgusting everytime you saw Gay couple?" Mew added he wants to know the opinion of others.

" Ofcourse I am not, I have a brother and he has a boyfriend for six years now actually they are planing to get Married before this year end. And besides no matter what shape of love do you feel right now it's still love." The doctor answer.

Mew just smile.

" Okay Gulf, we are done for today. As per like your  previous check ups. Your pregnancy is doing fine,  and I couldn't see the problem with  it, but still take care of your self and don't eat to much sweets and avoid drinking beers of soft drink." Doctor stated.

" Don't worry doc, I will make sure! Gulf eats only healthy food." Mew answered.

" That's good to know Mr suppasit"'.

" Thank you doc, we are living now? " Gulf said.

" Your welcome  Mr. Kanawut avoid stress okay! And if you need anything just ask the person around you. I'm sure they will give it to you. And don't stress your self okay na!" Doctor stated.

Gulf smile." Yes doc I will Thank you ."

While Mew and Gulf inside the clinic Tharn is with the doctor secretary. Playing until his parents done.

Mew and Gulf was about to step outside when the doctor suddenly said."  In the coming months you can still doing intimate to each other and it is  good to connect the Child also." the doctor smile and stare at Mew." Just don't so rough Mr Suppasit"

Gulf who heard the doctor said. Redden is visible all over his face. He felt shy.

" Don't worry doc I will be gentle" Mew grin.

Gulf was the first one who step out Im doctors cavern fallowed by still smiling  mew

Tharn is busy eating inside the car. they drop by, to buy food before heading back home.

" I saw your reaction after the doctor last statement." Mew teased Gulf.

" Is that so? I don't remember anything."

Gulf said. He tried to avoid thinking that things. This pass few days he can feel something but he ignores it, as he did not want to bother Mew. and it is imbbarasing to ask that thing.

" Yeh!" Mew answer timidly.

" Whatever! " Gulf answer and close his eyes. Pretend to sleep.

***

" How's the check up darling?" Rose immediately ask when she arrives at home.

" It's alright Phi.  The doctor remind me to avoid eating to much sweets and drinking wines . Stress is not good also. Aside from that my pregnancy is fine " Gulf answer.

" Oh!  you forget one thing" Mew utter he didn't finish teasing Gulf.

Rose got curious " and what is that?"

Mew smirk." The doctor also says that I can do  sex with Gulf. And  it will helps to connect the baby inside. His womb."

Rose laugh" too bold honey! " Rose glance at shy Gulf." But  too bad brother because you can't do that. Gulf is not your boyfriend. Unless you ask him to be yours so you can do, your so called  it helps connect to the baby. Matters. "

Mew silent for a while of course he accepts to become the father of Gulf's babies but he is not yet  ready to be in a relationship with his bestfriend.

Gulf bid goodbye to them to get rest. Rose offer to send him in his room but he declined it as he knows Rose will only tease him.

Mew bid goodbye to her sister. And  went to Tharn's room and sleep beside his son. Rose get her rest too. But before sleep took over her she texted  someone.

" Babe, I need your help"

Asking help for someone might help Mew to realize his true feelings with Gulf.