Jake (Faint)

This thing is technically complete but I will still write. <3

Please give requests even if you just name a member like "Can you write a sickfic about ____" I will figure out the rest.

_______________________________________

Jake POV:

Our comeback was coming up and we were having dance practice. I kept messing up and I was thinking it would be better if I stay here for a while after practice.

-

The song ended and Jungwon said: "I think it's enough for today! We can go home!"

Everyone was excited to go home finally after 3 hours of dancing.

All the members went to pack their bags and getting ready to leave. I was sitting on the floor panting from dancing.

"Hyung, are you coming?" Jungwon asked. "No, I think im going to stay here for another hour and practice." I replied.

"Okay, don't stay here long." Jungwon reminded.

I nodded my head and waited for all of the members to leave.

When they left I got up from the floor and started practicing. I was practicing non stop so everything is perfect. I wanted everything to be perfect.

-

I finally finished the song perfectly without any mistakes. I was too focused on learning the choreography perfectly that I didn't notice how quickly the time went by. I checked my phone and it was 4am(4:00). I had received a lot of messages from Jungwon and Jay.

Jungwon

- Hyung, When are you coming back to the dorm?
Sent at 12:05am (00:05)

-Hello? Are you there?
Sent at 12:20 (00:20)

- Jake why aren't you answering?
Sent at 12:45 (00:45)

Missed 3 Calls from Jungwon

Jay

- Jake? Why aren't you answering?
Sent at 1:01

- Jake! Are you okay? Why aren't you answering?
Sent at 1:12

6 Missed calls from Jay

I'm not sure if I should answer them now since it's 4 am and we will meet in 3 hours but I guess so that they don't think something has happened to me I will text Jungwon saying I'm fine.

Jungwon

Im fine don't worry! -

I

was so tired I can bearly keep my eyes open. I won't probably even make it to the dorm. I will pass out half way there. I decided I will sleep here at the dance practice room. I grabbed my jacket as my blanket and my backpack as my pillow. I put them on a bench inside the practice room and tried falling asleep.

-

"Jake, wake up!" Someone said calmly.

"Hyung, wake up!" Another person said.

"Jake come on get up!"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jay, Sunoo, Niki and Jungwon staring at me.

"Why did you sleep at the dance practice room?" Jay asked. "I was too tired to go to the dorm." I said still half asleep. I got up and my back was hurting from sleeping there.

I stretched and we got back to dance practice. For some reason my head was hurting the whole practice. I thought I it was because I slept here at the practice room.

The headache got worse and worse during practice. Some of the members even noticed that something was wrong with me.

"Are you okay, Jake? You are sweating a lot and look a bit pale" Heeseung said.

I nodded even though I felt like I was going to die.

-
The practice ended and I again decided to stay a bit longer at the practice room.

"I will stay a bit more!" I said.

"You sure? You didn't look too well during practice?"

"No I'm fine, don't worry!" I replied.

The members left soon after. I got up to start dancing when j started feeling a bit dizzy and unsteady. I realized that my body had, had enough and will collapse. A small little nap won't hurt.

I closed my eyes and let my body collapse on the floor.

End of Jake's POV

Nikis POV:

I was walking with the members to the car and realized I had left my water bottle at the dance practice room.

"Guys I will be back I forgot my water bottle at the dance practice room!" I said.

"Okay be quick!" Jungwon said.

I quickly rushed back inside the building o ran up the stairs to the dance practice room. I got to the dance practice room and slowly opened the door. "Sorry, I was just getting my wa- HYUNG!" I saw Jake collapse on the floor.

End of Nikis POV

Jake's POV:

I closed my eyes and let my body collapse. While I was falling I heard someone open the door. Shit.

Nikis Pov:

I quickly ran to Jake. "HYUNG WAKE UP!" I said. I quickly pulled out my phone and called Jungwon.

"Hello?" Jungwon said on the phone.

"Hyung, help Iwenttothedancepractice-"

"Niki, calm down... what wrong? Say it slowly"

"I went to the dance practice room to get my water bottle and when I opened the practice room door I saw Jake collapse on the ground!" I said not trying to freak out.

"Niki don't worry we are coming" Jungwon said and hung up the phone.

-

The members got to the practice room and Jake was still unconscious.

"I think we should call the ambulance." Sunoo suggested.

Heeseung grabbed his phone and called the ambulance.

-
Jake's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes again and I saw a lot of people surrounding me. All of their faces were blurry so I couldn't tell who were the people.

"Oh he's up!" I heard someone's voice saying.

I blinked again and saw two paramedics next to me doing something to my arm. The members were standing on the other side. They looked quite concerned.

"Whats your name?" One of the paramedics asked.

"Ja.. ke" I replied.

"You fainted, we are not sure from what so we will do some blood work to figure out why you fainted." The other paramedic said.

I slowly closed my eyes.

"Please stay awake and don't close your eyes!" One of the paramedics said.

The paramedics left after a while. They said something to the members but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

I was still laying on the floor looking at the members. The members helped me sit up. We talked a bit about what happened. Then Jay helped me stand up and I got on Sunghoons back. He carried me to the car and I slept the rest of the day

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading bye!

Have a lovely day! <3 ❤️