Niki ((bullied)) pt 2

Members pov:

Jake: "Something is wrong with Niki he hasn't talked to us in 4 days."

Heeseung: "Ye, and he came home with a bruse on his face."

Jungwon: "Do you think he's getting bullied?"

Jake: "I don't know but didn't his classes end like 1 hour ago?"

Jay: "Yes he should be home by now. Let's wait a bit ans then call him."

End pov.

Niki got to the front door feeling tired an horribly in pain. He didn't care how he's ganna explain it to Hyungs that he got stabbed and punched he just wanted everything to be over now.

Niki opened the door took off his shoes and started walking to the living room. When he got to the living room all the members stormed around him asking questions like: "What happened?" Why are you bleeding?" "Are you okay?" Niki didn't answer any questions and collapsed on the floor.

Nikis Pov:

I got to the front door being in so much pain I just wanted to drop dead. I got to the living room and all the members stormed around me. I started feeling dizzy and I couldn't hear what they were. Then I felt my legs giving out I fell on the ground. I didn't feel anything when I fell not even a bit of pain. I started seeing black dots and my eyes rolled back and closed them. I don't remember what happened after.

End of Pov.

Jake's pov:

Niki came to the living room I ran to him asking if he's okay he was bleeding from his stomach and his face was all beat up. Then from no where he collapsed on the floor. I put his head on my lap and Jay got a towel to stop the bleeding from his stomach. Heeseung called the ambulance. Everyone was freaking out.

The ambulance came and took Niki with them we were driving with a car behind them.

We got to the hospital they told us to wait in the waiting room.

10 minutes later...

The members were anxiously waiting for to know if Nikis okay. Sunoo was crying and we were trying to calm him down.

The doctor came and told us to go in the room. We went in and all these wires were connected to Niki. He told us to sit down and we all did. "So Niki lost a lot of blood so we don't know when he's going to wake up but he's ganna be okay."

The doctor left and we looked at Niki Sunoo was still crying.

End of Pov

Jay's Pov:

2 days later:

The dorm has been really quiet since Nikis in the hospital. Everyone was so worried and anxious.

My phone rang it was the hospital!

Jay: "Hello?"

Nurse: "Hello I'm a Nurse from the hospital! Niki has woken up!"

Jay: "Wait really how is he?"

Nurse: "He's doing fine but he will need to stay here for couple of more days."

Jay: "Okay, thank you!"

Nurse: "No problem! Have a nice day goodbye!"

The Nurse hung up and Jay yelled: "GUYS NIKI WOKE UP!" "What?" Heeseung said a bit confused. "Yes." Jay replied. "Well then lest go to the hospital!" Jungwon said. We all got in the car and started driving to the hospital.

At the hospital:

We went up to Nikis room and he was laying down and looking outside of the window.
"Niki!" Sunoo yelled hugging him.

We sat down and I asked him: "What happened?" He looked at me and started explaining everything: "There are these three guys in my class and one of them always bullies me the day I came home with a bruse on my face was because he punched me. But today... Today when I was walking home they grabbed me and dragged me to the rooftop They started punching and kicking me."

"Now explain to me why was your stomach bleeding so much?" I asked him. The members were looking at him concerned. "Well before they left one of the guys pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the stomach..." Niki looked down still a bit scared.

After the visit I got back home and took care of the problem. I called the police then tried changing Nikis class so nothing bad happens to him ever again. The teacher agreed on changing the class and we changed him to class 1.

The police took care of the three guys the one who stabbed Niki was in the most trouble.

End of Pov.

Niki came back after 2 weeks from being in the hospital. The members took care of him and Niki promised he's not ganna keep it a secret again if anything like that happens again.

___________________________________

Didn't know how to end it but yay
[Niki requests closed]

Byeeeeee