Sunoo ((overdose))

Hi im probably ganna post this and then take a break for a week or more it's for my mental health and school :)

Ik I just took a two week break but like-

_______________________________________

Sunoo lately has been feeling a bit down that it started affecting his work. He's been feeling tired and empty. He felt like he wasn't real. Sunoo zoned out pretty often lately. He also started forgetting a lot of things.

No one knew what's wrong with him. The members wondered what could he be thinking about so much. Sunghoon once had the courage to ask what's wrong but Sunoo just replied: "Im nervous because of the comeback" The members didn't really believe him but they stopped  bothering him.

But what actually has been going is completely different from what he said to Sunghoon.

It was late at night and Sunoo was bored so he decided to check weveres and see what engene are saying about him. When he opened the app there were a lot of positive comments but he chose to ignore them and look at the negative.

"Sunoo can't sing"
"Why is Sunoo acting cute it's so weird"
"Sunoo doesn't even try"

Sunoo started overthinking everything. Was he really like that? But why did Sunoo ignore the positive comments? What made him ignore them. Sunoo also didn't know why he ignored them.

Later Sunoo left the app and went on yt to see what people are saying about him. It was so much positivity but when he scrolled a bit down there were olny hate comments coming olny for him. Sunoo started tearing up but he managed to keep himself together.

-

Enhypen were going to a meeting to talk about their new comeback.

When they got to the company and went to the meeting room all the staff looked really mad and disappointed especially their manager. All the members were nervous and scared.

They sat down and the manager looked at Sunoo locking eyes with him.

Manager: "Sunoo!"

Sunoo: "Yes, Manager?"

Manager: "Whats up with you lately? You've been lacking. While all the members work really hard you choose be lazy and don't do anything. If you can't do it then leave the group. OR START WORKING AS HARD AS YOUR MEMBERS!"

Sunoo: "Im really sorry, Manager"

Manager: "You should not apologize to me but the members. Anyways I don't want to see your faces now leave the room. go. GO LEAVE!"

The members went of the room and stayed silent. The group headed to the practice room. They still had to do a lot of work to do.

At the practice room:

The choreographer yelled at Sunoo multiple times. He got really mad and left the room. The choreographer never came back.

-

At the dorm:

It was pretty late already and the members were tired. The whole day no one was talking to Sunoo olny when it was really early in the morning.

Sunoo went to the bedroom knowing no one should be there started. And no one was there everyone was in either in the kitchen or in the living room.

Sunoos pov:

We came back to the dorm. I felt like braking down and crying. I went to the bedroom hoping no one's there. No one was there. I closed the door sat down on my bed and started crying. What did I do wrong? Why does everyone hate me? Am I really that bad? Enhypen would be better without me. Without me... yeah without me. Maybe it is better. I don't want to deal with this anymore. But if I leave the group I'm ganna get more hate and people will hate me even more.