Jay ((Fire))

FIREEEEEEEEEE

REQUESTED BY:SreelekshmiAVNair another story in an hour or 30 minutes!?
_______________________________________

Jay was making dinner for the members while Jungwon was lighting up a candle. He put it on the dinner table.

1 hour later...

The members finished eating dinner and went to sit on the couch to watch a movie.

-

11:00pm (23:00)

The members had just finished the movie and were going to bed. The lights in the dorm turned off but no one blowd out the candle.

-
Sunoo woke up and smoke was everywhere. He quickly go up and woke up Heeseung.

Heeseung: "Sunoo, Whats wrong" in a tired voice.

Sunoo: "Hyung, there's smoke everywhere. I think there is fire in the kitchen.

Heeseung quickly woke up and ran to wake up all the members.

All the members got up and ran to the door. They opened the bedroom door and it was more smoke. They went past the kitchen and there was a huge fire.

Heeseung: "GET OUT THE DOOR IS OPENED!"

Everyone was running to the door to get out of the fire.

Jay's pov:

There was a huge fire in the kitchen and all of us started running to the door to get out till I tripped over something and fell on the floor.

No one seemed to notice that I fell.

Then I heard a bang the members had ran out of the dorm. I'm the olny one left here. Due to the smoke it was hard to breath. I got down on my knees so it would be easier to breathe.

I started yelling for help but no one heard me. There was no point of yelling. I punched the floor out of anger because no one heard.

End of Pov

Jungwons Pov:

We ran out of the building. All the members were freaking out.

I was started counting to see if all the members were here.

Jungwon: "One me, Two, three, Four, Five, Six, Se-"

Jungwon: "WHERE'S JAY??"

Heeseung: "He's not here?"

Jungwon: "No, he was probably left behind."

Sunoo: "He was behind me and Suddenly disappeared when we got through the door. I thought he ran to the you guys."

Heeseung: "Fuck, I'm going to run back inside. Call the emergency number."

Heeseung ran in I was worried he won't get out.

End of Pov:

Jay's pov:

It started getting even harder to breathe. I started losing hope that no one will find me. I started feeling dizzy. I started seeing black dots. And then I fell on the ground my eyes started slowly closing.

The olny thing that was going through my mind was, will this be how I die? Am I going to die? Will someone come to save me?

Then blackness hit me...

I woke up in this black room with nothing in it. Did I really die? Where am I?

End of Pov

Heeseungs Pov:

I was running back to the dorm to find Jay. Where could he be? I opened the door and smoke was everywhere. You couldn't see anything. I went in with my arm covering my mouth.

"JAY" I screamed.

No answer.

"JAY! WHERE ARE YOU? JAY!" I screamed again.

No answer.

I went even further. I decided to go to the kitchen where the fire was the most.

I saw a something laying on the floor it looked like a person. JAY! I ran up to him he was unconscious. How long has he been unconscious? I have to pull him out of here. I picked up Jay and quickly ran to the exit.

He was barely breathing I have to get outside faster. I was running down the stairs my hands were shaking. I was hoping Jay will make it.

I got out of the building and saw all the members running to me and Jay. I put Jay down on the ground in the grass. He was still unconscious and barely breathing.

End of Pov

Heeseung: "When are they coming?"

Jungwon: "I called them a while ago so they should be here anytime."

Heeseung: "Ok, I'm just concerned for Jay he is barely breathing."

Jungwon: "He will be okay. Don't worry."

-

The ambulance finally arrived.

The firefighters went in the building to stop the fire while the ambulance were taking care of Jay.

They gave him an oxygen mask and put him in the ambulance.

Nurse: "One of you guys has to drive with him."

Heeseung: "Jungwon, I Think you should."

Jungwon: "Hyung, No you go you were the one who got him out. They will probably ask you some questions."

Heeseung nodded and got in the ambulance car with them.

The other members were following with a car behind.

-

At the hospital:

Enhypen was sitting in the waiting room waiting for the nurse to come and let them see Jay.

Everyone had mixed feelings. Heeseung looked the most nervous.

Nurse: "Come in the room I will explain everything."

The members went in and saw Jay still unconscious.

Nurse: "Due to the smoke and Fire he went unconscious. He is still unconscious but he will wake up soon. When he wakes up tell me but he can olny go home in two days."

The Nurse went out of the room and everyone looked at Jay.

Jay's Pov:

I was still in this dark room till I felt really dizzy again. I fell on the ground. What's happening? What's wrong with me?

Everything went dark again...

I woke up with a light a bright light shining in my eyes. I felt really dizzy.

I heard some people talking but couldn't analyze who or what are they.

I slowly got used to the sound and brightness.

It was members around me asking me questions. I noticed that I'm in the hospital. I got freaked out a bit because how did I end up here.

Slowly the memories started coming back. Smoke, Fire, How I tripped and... Wait what happened after that?

I sat up still feeling dizzy and asked the members.

"Why am I in the hospital?"

Heeseung: "Well there was a fire, you were stuck in the fire. I came back to find you and you were laying on the floor barley breathing unconscious."

I nodded and closed my eyes then I fell asleep.

End of Pov

After some days Jay got out of the hospital all healthy. Enhypen moved in to a new dorm which was a bit smaller.

_______________________________________

Yay this took me quite a while...

But finished it!

Byee