Niki ((Fever)) TXT included

Like a fever, fever fever
Shit I'm having way too much fun...

Anyways this will be the last story of the week because CHRISTMAS.

Hope you're ganna have an a amazing Christmas. I should stop talking and start writing the story. If this doesn't come out by Wednesday- scold me please.

_______________________________________

At night Niki was feeling a bit cold but he thought since it's winter it could be because of that. But he also noticed that the members didn't look like they were cold.

7:00 am

Enhypens work starts at 7:30 but they over slept. Everyone was going crazy in the dorm trying to get ready.

Niki was still sleeping. The members thought he was awake and getting ready in the room because the bathroom was busy.

Jay: "Where's Niki?"

Jungwon: "He should be awake maybe he's getting ready in the room?"

Jay: "Jake, can you check if Nikis awake?" Jake was already all dressed up he was sitting on the couch waiting for the members.

Jake: "Sure"

Jake went in the room and saw Niki still sleeping.

Jake: "Niki wake up" while rubbing on his back. "Niki wake up we're ganna be late!"

Niki opened his eyes and started shivering. "Mh" Niki growled.

Jake noticed that he was shivering and asked: "Niki are you cold?" He got no answer from Niki. Jake went to the kitchen to grab the thermometer. Jay saw him walk to the kitchen and asked: "Is Niki up?" "Ye but hes shivering a lot im ganna take his temperature." Jay nodded and continued to get ready.

Jake came back in the room and scanned Nikis temperature. "38.7° Niki I think you're having a fever"
"Im not sure if we can cancel schedule today but I will try." Jake covered Niki in blankets and went out of the room to call the manager.

Heeseung: "Where's Niki? We have to go"

Jake: "Nikis having a fever so I'm ganna try calling the manager to cancel his schedule."

Jungwon: "Im not sure if he will cancel the schedule"

On the phone (Jake and Manager)

Jake: Hi Hyung could there be a chance we can cancel Nikis schedule?"

Manager: I don't think so you guys have a preformence in 3 weeks"

Jake: Please he's having a Fever

Manager: Just a Fever he's ganna be fine

Jake: He's not fine hes in the bathroom throwing up and he's too weak to move

Manager: Is it that bad?

Jake: Yes but if no then I will start getting him ready

Manager: Well I guess I can cancel his schedule for three days

Jake: Okay thanks bye

Manager: Oh wait call someone to take care of him. I will check up on him later.

Jake: Okay bye

End of phone call

Jay: "Did you just lie to the manager to cancel Nikis schedule?"

Jake: "Maybe?"

Sunghoon: "Well now you have to find someone to take care of him"

Jake: "Im ganna text TXT sunbaenim maybe one of them is free?"