Sunghoon(faking)

I want to complain about something I have almost all txt albums and not a single Taehyun pc😭
WHY CAN'T I GET ONE😔

REQUESTED BY:

_______________________________________

Sunghoons Pov:

What time is it?
I open my eyes and look at my phone.

Fuck it's 3 am I have to wake up in 3 hours.

My head feels like it's going to explode.

I close my eyes when I feel someone walk past me.

They walked out of the room without closing the door.

Fuck now I have to close the door.

I got up, out of my bed and walked to the door while I was closing it I heard someone coughing.

It's probably nothing.

The coughing won't stop.

I looked outside of the room and saw a light under the door in the bathroom.

I was getting a bit worried so I decided to go and check what's happening.

As I got closer the noise got louder.

I slowly opened the bathroom door when the bathroom light flashed in my eyes. It made me stumble and my headache worse.

I got used to the light and saw Sunoo next to the toilet throwing up.

"Sunoo? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I don't feel well..." He replied in a weak voice.

"I will get someone." I said quickly going to Jay's and Jake's room.

"Wake up!" I said in a loud voice.

"Sunghoon... it's 3 fucking am let me sleep." Jay said angrily.

"No it's serious Sunoo is throwing up in the bathroom!" I said worryingly.

"What?!?!?" Jake said quickly jumping out of the bed and running to the bathroom.

Jay slowly got up and went to the kitchen to get some medicine.

"Can you also grab something for a headache?" I asked cause my head felt like it's about to explode.

"Sunoo has a headache too? Dang I feel sorry for him." He replied grabbing the medicine for headaches.

I didn't say anything back and started walking to the bathroom to see how Sunoo was doing.

"Sunghoon, you can go to sleep me and Jay will take care of this." Jake said looking at me while giving Sunoo water.

I walked back to my room and went to bed.

....
~next morning~

It's 6am I have just woken up and my head still feels like exploding. I got out of the bed and felt like I was about to freeze from how cold I was.

I went outside the bedroom and went to the kitchen. Jay was cooking something for breakfast.

"Good morning Sunghoon!" Jay said.

"Good morning..." I said in a quiet
voice.

-

Jay finished cooking and put the food on plates.

"Sunghoon, here's your plate!" Jay said.

"Thanks" I say.

I look at the food and I feel like puking. The food looks good but I feel like shit and the food feels to me like shit.

I take a small bite and I start feeling a bit weird. My stomach started hurting and I started to get a bit dizzy. I quickly ran to the bathroom to puke in the toilet.

Jay came running behind me.

"You good?" Jay asked.

I didn't answer.

"If you are doing this for attention it won't work you know?" Jay said.

-

We got in the car to drive to the company. I was in the back with Jake and Heeseung.

I was trying to fall asleep but I couldn't.

"Sunghoon, are you okay?" You look kinda pael." Jake asked in a concerned voice.

"No I feel like I'm about to faint." I said.

"Huh, are you sick?" Heeseung said while touching my forehead.
"Your head is hot. I think you couldbe sick." Heeseung said.

"Do you think he might have caught it from Sunoo?" Jake asked looking at Heeseung.
"Probably..." Heeseung answered.

-

We got to the company and went to the office to have a meeting with the manager about our next comeback.

Everything feels like a blur. Everyone is talking but I don't understand what.

"Sunghoon"

"Sunghoon"

"Sunghoon, are you even listening?"

"Yes, I'm sorry." I replied.

-

"Okay the meeting is over." The manager said and we all got up and started to leave the room.

"Sunghoon, stay here I want to talk to you." The manager said grabbing my shoulder.

I sat back down and the manager did the same on the other side of the table.

"Sunghoon, you can not do this. What if Sunoo is sick? That doesn't mean you have to act like you are sick too? Sunghoon get yourself together. Okay?" The manager said.

I nodded and left the room.

I started walking to the recording room.

-

I opened the door quietly and for some reason I felt a lot more dizziness in my head. I stopped right at the door. Everyone got up and looked at me. And started saying something to me but I couldn't hear them.

I started seeing black spots and soon my vision went to black. I felt my body collapse.

-

Jake's POV:

Someone opened the door of the recording room. No one was coming in. I got up to close the door when i saw Sunghoon standing still looking at me.

"Sunghoon, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Com-" I couldn't finish my sentence when Sunghoon collapsed on the floor.

Everyone ran to him to see if he was okay.

Jay called the ambulance and they arrived in 15 minutes.

Sunghoon was already up but he kept going unconscious. Everyone was concerned.

-

Sunghoons Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and the bright light hit me.

Have I died?

"Sunghoon!" I hear someone say.

"You are up!" Jungwon said.

End of Pov.

Enhypen members hugged Sunghoon and Sunghoon was discharged from the hospital a couple days later.

_______________________________________

I would like to apologize for the fact that this chapter wasn't actually about the members thinking he's faking I just kinda got carried away.