Sunghoon ((Late night))

Requested by: JaBigs

GO FOLLOW THEM
______________________________________

It was a Really beautiful day outside and The Enhypen members in a Café the members were talking about who will do the inro for their preformence that will happen in 3 weeks. (btw this has nothing to do with the story or yes idk we will see)

Jay: I think Heeseung should do the intro since he has strong vocals.

Jake: What is the intro supposed to do with the vocals???"

Jay: I don't know

All the other members were listening to Jay and Jake arguing because of the intro even tho they agreed not to bring it up while their in the Cafè.

Sunghoon was getting a little bit bored so he decided to order something. He ordered one really big meal and a soda. The members looked at him coming in with a big meal and they wanted some too because of how tasty it looked. All the members each grabbed a bite Sunghoon didn't  really care because it was a big meal after all.

Sunghoon ate the rest of the meal he was really full and his stomach started to hurt a bit but it went away during the dance practice.

It was getting a bit late and It was time for them to go home to the dorm. Sunghoons stomach was hurting a bit but again so he decided to eat dinner and go to sleep which was a bad idea.

Sunghoon woke up at 8:00pm (20:00) because he had a little headache. Sunoo noticed that he woke up and asked: "Hyung are you okay? You don't usually go to sleep this early" Sunghoon replied: "Y-y-e-e I'm fine" even though he wasn't. He went back to sleep sleeping peacefully.

At 2:00am

Sunghoon woke up with really bad stomach cramps he couldn't even move his head started really hurting he felt a bit dizzy.

After a while of him trying to fall asleep he decided to maybe wake up Jay who was on the top bunk bed. Sunghoon quietly said: "Jay! J-j-jay!" Jay still didn't wake up. Sunghoon tried coughing to maybe get his attention and he would notice. "Huh- Sunghoon?" Jay said because he heard Sunghoon coughing. Sunghoon was happy that he woke up Jay and he can maybe help him.

Jay got out of the climbed down from the bunk bed and saw that Sunghoon was coughing really badly.

Jay: "Are you okay? You've been coughing a lot"

Sunghoon didn't answer and layed down breathing really heavily. Jay started getting concerned and rapped Sunghoon in blankets because he noticed he was shivering. Jay decided to ask Jake and Heeseung for help.
Jay: "Jake! Jake? Wake up"

Jake: "What?"

Jay: "Sunghoon isn't feeling well. Wake up Heeseung"

Jake went to wake up Heeseung and then went to Sunghoon. Sunghoon didn't look good at all he was coughing a lot but now for real.
Heeseung went to look for medicine to give Sunghoon but he didn't know what type because he wasn't saying anything.

Jay put his hand on Sunghoons forehead and it was really hot he could tell he was having a fever. Heeseung cane back with some medicine hoping it will help but Sunghoon refused to take them it's not because he didn't want to get better but he felt like he's about to get really sick.

After some time of Jay, Jake and Heeseung trying to feed Sunghoon the medicine Sunghoon started gagging. The boys knew what can happen so Jay and Heeseung helped Sunghoon get to the bathroom. They were worried that he will throw up while their walking to the bathroom because Sunghoon was coughing really much. Sunghoon tried to hold it together as much as he could.

They were going past the living room and Sunghoon threw up a little bit on the floor. Jake said: "Oh Sunghoon! Are you okay? Bring him to the bathroom!" Heeseung said: "Sh*t Let's go to the bathroom!"

Jay helped Sunghoon go to the bathroom and help him sit down. Jake was cleaning up the mess till Jungwon woke up from the noise and yelling.
Jungwon: "Whats happening? Why are you guys yelling like someone died?"
Jake: "Sunghoon doesn't really feel good he threw up on the ground."
Jungwon was shook and got some water for Sunghoon. He got to the bathroom and said: "Sunghoon Hyung here drink the water it will make you feel better" While rubbing his back.

Sunghoon couldn't even grab the water because of how weak and dizzy he was. "Did we wake you up?" Jungwon said: "Yes but it's okay Hyung. Sunghoon isn't feeling well so I understand"
After a while Jay and Heeseung helped him get to the couch and lay down.
Heeseung: "Are you feeling better?"
Sunghoon: "A little bit but I still feel dizzy"
Jungwon: "You should drink the water"
Sunghoon tried taking the glass of water but he was really weak and his hand was really shaking. Jungwon noticed and decided to help him drink the water.

The whole night went going back and forth to the bathroom. In the morning Sunghoon was sleeping on the couch because he still didn't feel well and the members decided to cancel all his schedule for today. Sunghoon woke up feeling better. Heeseung noticed and asked him: "Are you feeling better? Are you not sick anymore like last night?
Sunghoon: "Yes I feel a lot more better. Thank you for taking care of me Hyung!"
Heeseung: "You shouldn't say Thanks to me you should say ot to Jay and Jake they did clean after you last night and gave you medicine."

Sunghoon smiled and went back to sleep. Jungwon, Jake and Jay came back home and saw that Sunghoon is still asleep. Jay asked Heeseung: "Did he wake up already Hyung?" Heeseung replied: "Ye he just did he's okay don't worry."
Jungwon went up to sleeping Sunghoon to Hug him and said: "Hope you're feeling better." With a smile on his face. Sunghoon smiled and continued sleeping.