Jungwon ((accident))

Enhypen were on a brake for a week because they just finished their come back so the company let them rest for a week

Jay was the richest one so when he wants to be alone he books a quiet room or even a hotel room.

It's was the morning and Jay wanted to go to a quiet place to eat or just chill. He decided he will book a hotel room. Jungwon and Heeseung wanted to come with him since they didn't have anything to do. Jay was getting ready to go but Jungwon came to him and asked "Can me and Heeseung come with you maybe?" Jay replied: "Sure.. why not?"

They were on their way to the hotel and Jay asked: "Why do you wanna come with me tho? Don't yall have anything better to do?" "Nop" Heeseung said. Jay didn't really care if they come with him or no he was just in a bad mood.

At the hotel

Jay was doing something on his computer so Jungwon and Heeseung decided to go get food. They went down to the cafeteria even tho they could've made ordered the food to the room but Jay was in a bad mood so they didn't want to make him even more mad.

At the cafeteria

Jungwon: "Can I have a salad?"
Cashier: "Okay! Anything else?"
Heeseung: "Yes can I have a bowl of spicy ramen?"
Cashier: "Okay! Is that all?"
Jungwon: "Yes"
Cashier: "That will be 5.00$"
Jungwon paid and went to sit down.

Heeseung and Jungwon were talking while waiting for their food. Till Jay comes to the cafeteria to eat too. He orders food and goes to sit at the table Heeseung and Jungwon were sitting on. All of them started taking about how can they surprise Niki for his birthday since it's coming up.

After 30 minutes

The food hasn't came yet and Jungwon started getting really hungry
"The food hasn't came yet its already been for 30 minutes" Jungwon said. "Maybe it's a big portion. But I olny ordered ramen." Heeseung said curiously.

Jay got a bit curious on where's the food since so he went up to the let and waited for someone to notice that he's standing there. No one noticed so he yelled "Hello? Exuse me" still no answer. Jay didn't want to yell anymore so he decided to go back at the table hoping that the food will come soon.

Jungwon was really hungry so his stomach started to cramp a bit.

5 minutes later

Smoke started coming from the kitchen. It was a little bit of smoke so no one really noticed. After a while the smoke got bigger and people started noticing and running out of the cafeteria. Turns out there was a Really big fire in the kitchen. The fire got bigger and got through the door that even the cafeteria was on fire. Everyone started running.

Jay, Heeseung and Jungwon got up and started running to the exit. When you run out of the cafeteria there were stairs by the door and Heeseung, Jay and Jungwon started running up on them.

Jungwon slipped on the stairs and fell back. He tried getting up but his stomach started really cramping up and he couldn't stand up. Heeseung and Jay noticed that Jungwon slipped on the stairs but couldn't see him because of how much smoke was there. Jay and Heeseung tried going back to find Jungwon but a fire fighter  pulled them back and bringed them outside of the hotel.

Jungwons POV:

Me, Heeseung and Jay were running up the stairs to get out of the building. The smoke started getting bigger and bigger we couldn't see anything. Since I didn't see anything I slipped and well on my back on the ground. I tried getting up but from nowhere my stomach started cramping up really badly that I couldn't stand up. After a while It started to get harder to breathe I felt really weak and thought I will die here since no one has found me by now.

End of POV

Jay yelled at the fire fighter: "MY FRIEND IS STILL IN THERE"
"He will be fine" fire fighter replied calmly.
Heeseung tried calming Jay down because he was really worried about Jungwon.

After a while the fire fighters came out holding someone really tight. It was Jungwon. The fire fighters were about to put him down on the grass till he fainted on the ground. The nurses quickly rushed him to the hospital with Jay and Heeseung.

At the hospital Jay and Heeseung were waiting for the doctor to come out and telk them whats wrong with Jungwon. Heeseung decided to text the members letting them know that they're in the hospital and don't know when are ganna be home.

Heeseung
Hey! Jungwons in the hospital so we don't know when are we ganna be home.

Jake
What? What happened?

Sunghoon
Is Jungwon okay? What happened?

Heeseung
We don't really know there was a fire at the hotel and Jungwon was left behind later the fire fighters bringed him out of the building and then he fainted.

Sunoo
Oh no! I hope he's ganna be okay. Later text us so we know how he's doing.

After 30 minutes of waiting The doctor came out and said: "Let's maybe go inside the room so we can talk there."
Jay and Heeseung went in the room and saw Jungwon still unconscious on the bed. It was hard for them to watch because he looked really pale even tho he had a breathing mask on to help him breathe.

Jay almost started crying when he saw Jungwon but he managed to keep himself together. The doctor closed the door and said: "It isn't really serious but it looks like he fainted from the smoke since it was hard to breath. He's ganna be fine he will need to stay in the hospital for a about 4 days if needed more."

The doctor went out so Jay and Heeseung could have alone time with Jungwon. "Jungwon wake up please!" Jay said really concerned. After about 5 minutes Jungwons arm started moving and his eyes started twitching . Jay noticed and said "Jungwon you're up!" Heeseung hugged Jungwon and smiled. Jungwon was confused on what happened but he didn't want to ask since he saw the look on their faces when he woke up.

Heeseung decided to text the members about Jungwon.

Heeseung
Jungwons okay! He just woke up looks like he's fine he will just need to stay in the hospital for a few days!

Sunoo
Oh okay! Atleast he's okay.

Jungwon looked at Heeseung and Jay and asked: "W-w-what happened?"
Heeseung replied: "I don't know if you remember but there was a fire at the hotel and you were left behind then when the fire fighters bringed you out of the building you fainted"
Jungwon was a bit shocked that he fainted.

Jungwon stayed in the hospital for a few days but he was fine after all. All the members went to check up on him everyday. When he got out of the hospital the first thing he did was hugged the members and thanked them about talking care of him while he was in the hospital.