Jungwon ((Food poisoning))

Haha I'm back!

I will try posting more but not promised...

I'm sorry but atleast I post something.

_______________________________________

Jungwon woke up in the morning really exited for the day because Enhypen just had to do a shoot which would take olny 1-2 hours. The members decided to spend the rest of the day together.

At the building:

Everyone went in and went to the dressing room. The members were getting ready. Jungwon was smiling the whole time.

Enhypen first had to do a shoot together then individual.

The first shoot took olny about 20 minutes. They went on a little 10 minute brake.

The manager had bringed them sandwiches from the cafe near by for them to eat.

Everyone was enjoying the sandwiches but Jungwon he felt something off so he didn't eat all of it he ate half.

After the shoot:

They were going back home to change and then go to this building where they can play games and stuff.

When they got to the dorm Jungwon wasn't really feeling well but he thought the feeling would go away.

They were about to head out till all of a sudden Jungwons stomach cramped and it made him grab on to Sunoos arm. Jungwon couldn't balance himself so he leaned down.

Sunoo: "Jungwon are you okay?"

Jungwon didn't answer. Everyone was staring at him in concorn. A few seconds later the cramps went away but he still wasn't feeling good.

Jay: "Are you okay?"

Jungwon: "Hyung I'm fine I just had a cramp."

Jay: "Be careful."

They headed out and got in the car it was a 10 minute drive so Jungwon decided to sleep on the way. The drive was pretty quiet.

Enhypen got to the place and Niki and Sunoo already ran in. Everyone was excited Jungwon wasn't so exited because of how he was feeling but he put a smile on his face so the members wouldn't be concerned or ruin the fun.

Everyone was playing games Niki was with Jake, Sunghoon was with Jay and  Sunoo and Jungwon was with Heeseung.

Heeseung wouldn't let Jungwon out of his eyesight. He saw Jungwon clucking his stomach so he knew something was wrong.

Heeseung went up to Jay who was sitting next to him in the car.

Heeseung: "Is something wrong with Jungwon?"

Jay: "What do you mean by that, Hyung?"

Heeseung: "Well he hasn't been really active and the cramps that he had right when we were about to head out?"

Jay: "Well when we were in the car driving here he was sleeping and his hands were rapped around his stomach."

Heeseung: "Maybe he doesn't feel well? We should ask him."

Jay: "Hyung, You know Jungwon he will say he's fine."

Heeseung: "Okay then I will just keep an eye on him."

Jungwons Pov:

My stomach was hurting but it went away for a while. I saw Heeseung looking at me. Does he know something? He even went up to Jay he looked really serious.

I was next to a couch when my stomach cramped again. I grabbed on to the couch. I felt like someone just stabbed me. I fell on the floor still grabbing on to thw couch. Then I saw Heeseung and Jay running up to me.