Sunghoon((Drowning))

Heyy I will try updating a lot more!
That sounded awkward...

_______________________________________

Sunghoon really loved ice skating it made him really happy. Since he was a child all he would think about is ice skating.

-

Sunghoon woke up and saw that it was snowing outside and really cold.

The first thing he could think of was going to this lake and skate. Enhypen found this lake in the summer and went for a swim. It was pretty deep but it wouldn't stop them from swimming there in the summer time. They went there everyday till it got cold and they couldn't swim there anymore.

Sunghoon ran to the living room all exited.

Sunghoon: "WE SHOULD GO SKATE!"

Heeseung: "The ice skating place is closed today we can go some other day?"

Sunghoon: "I know we can go to the lake we swam in the summer time."

Jungwon: "Im not sure, Hyung I don't think the ice is fully frozen."

Sunghoon: "Come on! Let's go"

Jay: "Well we can see if the ice is fully frozen and then we can see if we can skate on it."

Sunghoon was all excited because the members agreed.

At the lake:

Sunghoon was the first one to get out of the car to go to the lake. The members were behind him walking slowly.

Jay yelled: "WAIT FOR US DON'T GET ON THE ICE YET"

Jay was hoping that Sunghoon heard him and doesn't get on the ice.

Sunghoon was standing right next to the lake waiting for the members.

The other members got to the lake and Heeseung tested the ice.

Heeseung: "I don't think we can skate on it"

Sunghoon: "Why?"

Heeseung: "The ice isn't fully frozen."

Sunghoon: "Come on Hyung! Let me skate for 5 minutes and then I'm off."

Heeseung: "It won't be safe!"

Sunghoon: "Hyung come on let me skate one circle and then I'm off. PLEASE!"

Heeseung: "The ice will break!"

Sunghoon: "It won't!"

Jake: "Just let him do one circle he won't fall in."

Heeseung: "Fine just go one circle"

Sunghoon put on his skates and got on the lake. He skated one circle safely.

The members were watching him skate. His smile was so wide and precious.

Sunghoon skated another circle then another one. He was going for his fourth circle till he heard a crack in the ice. Sunghoon didn't think much of it till it started showing. He was getting really nervous and scared at the same time.

He tried to get back to the members till the ice broke and he fell in. The water was way too clod for his body so he couldn't move.

Sunghoons pov:

It happened so fast I fell in I tried moving but my body wouldn't let me. It was freezing. I couldn't hold my breath any longer so I gave up. I let my body drown. I felt and heard my members freaking out on top of me. My eyes closed and it all faded to darkness...

End of Pov:

Heeseungs Pov:

I was worried because I saw the ice crack and then boom Sunghoon fell in. Me and Jake were trying to get Sunghoon out of the water but we couldn't reach him. Jake jumped in the water and grabbed Sunghoon. I helped him pull Sunghoon up.

He was unconscious, pael and barely breathing. We got him to land and layed him down in the snow.

End of Pov

Jay: "Come on let's carry him to the car!"

Sunoo: "Put a jacket on him!"

Jay picked up Sunghoon and carried him to the car.

Jay put him in the front seat. Sunghoon was shaking from the cold bu he was still unconscious.

Jay: "Do we have a blanket?"

Niki: "Yes I have one"

Niki gave the jacket to Jay and Jay put it on Sunghoon.

After a bit Sunghoon growled. All the members rushed to him.

Jay: "Oh Sunghoon! We're going back to the dorm don't worry."

Enhypen got in the car and started driving back to the dorm. Sunghoon was still cold and shaking.

They got to the dorm, Jay got out of the car, opened the front seats door and picked up Sunghoon.

Sunghoon was carried in the members helped him take off his wet jacket. They put him down on the couch and layed him down.

The next day~~~

Sunghoon had a cold and his throat was sore. The members helped him and took care of him.

_______________________________________

This story was pretty short like the shortest one I wrote. But I had no ideas haha

Requests are open! They are always open!