31

The question mark hovering above the kunoichi's head was as large as a meteorite when she awoke with her crewmates inhuman screeches. She didn't understand what's going on around her, unconsciously shivering at the cold she couldn't physically feel. Her glasses was still on, catching sight on pearl lanyards in her peripheral vision.

Usopp, she thought. The sniper must've added it to her glasses so it won't be easily lost, especially with the speed they're in. Wait- what?

Are they Santa Claus? She means, what's up with the sleigh? And where are the other reindeers? Why is it that there's only one? Is that Rudolph? No, he's supposed to have bright red nose instead of blue.

Meg blinked.

She's hallucinating, isn't she?

Because why in earth would they be chased by a witch? Wait- they're floating- err, flying across the night sky.

She looked around, still confused of the situation.

Where's Santa Claus?

The lack of a large old man in a red clothing caused her to pout, although in other's perspective, she's scowling.

Megumi may be twenty now, but being a grown adult doesn't truly mean maturity. Everyone, adult or not, still have childhood fantasies they never let go of. And she is no different. Well, she didn't have any childhood at all so it makes sense she has these childish tendencies, but those traumas will be discussed later.

Because at the moment, Megumi is high. Not just literally high up the sky, but medically high. Thanks to Dr. Kureha.

"Are we heading to the North Pole?" The straw hats turned to the freshly awoken kunoichi. Her face flushed red from cold, her eyes droopy. She seemed out of it.

"The north what?" Nami squawked, her voice breaking from screaming. The others were as clueless as her.

The raven-haired woman blinked as if something just hit her. "Oh. It wasn't even Christmas yet. No wonder Santa's not here."

They sweatdropped at her words, unable to retort. None of them have any idea what's going on with her. Is this a part of her relapse? They are not sure.

"It sucks." Meg suddenly perked up, her eyes hazy. "But hey. Maybe we can go see his elves? Those cute creative creatures." Concern gnawed their stomach. They feel bad about this.

"I wonder how tall they are. Maybe a foot?" She literally raised her foot, placing it beside Zoro's frozen face as if measuring something.

"Nah. They're too small. Maybe they're two feet tall!" She raised her other foot and that snapped Zoro from his reverie. He clutched both the dark-haired woman's legs to prevent her from falling backwards and down over a hundred feet from the ground.

"Hey bushy hair!" Megumi seem to have regained balance and glared at the man holding both her legs up. "Are you trying to teach me pilates or yoga? Dude, you suck at it."

Irk marks appeared on the swordsman's forehead. His eye kept twitching, his lips twisted to a sneer.

Sanji took notice of the green-haired man's hands around the Uchiha maiden's legs and got irritated. "Oi, Marimo! Hands off the lady or I'll kick you off the sleigh!"

Zoro turned and threw the cook a glare. "If you kick me off, Meg will fall with me, you idiot!"

With his words, Sanji abandoned his original plan but didn't let go of his sneer. "Then keep your hands off her, you filthy swordsman!"

"She raised her feet on her own! If I don't hold her down, she would've fallen." Zoro defends, lowering the woman's leg to his thigh, crossing his foot over to hold them down as she kept lifting them. He grew tired by her unusual antics, it's as if she wanted to do a cart wheel in this small space and with this height.