9

Megumi stood ontop of the wall of the remnants of an ancient house. Her sharingan activated as she scans the area. There were no signs of human life apart from the animals. Sensing the familiar chakra signatures approaching, she jumped down and welcomed them.

"Meg!" Luffy is cheerful as always. "Did you find something?"

Megumi nods.

They stop a step away from her, their eyes shining with excitement. She takes out a round thing from her thigh holster and gave it to Apis.

"Toy with the with the Millennial Dragon's mark." The girl was smiling widely as she stares at it. "No human around the area. The houses are ancient. Atleast a century old." She tells her crewmates.

"So, do you think the Millennial Dragon's nest is here?" Nami asks her.

Megumi sighs as she shook her head. "Honestly, I don't think so." They deflated. "But there's a possibility." That was more than enough reason for their captain to continue on.

_

"He's fine." Megumi stood up and dusted her kimono. "No injuries. No mental issues either, apart from his loss of sense of direction which is bad as it already is."

"Hey!" Zoro yells, ticked that she had to point that out.

She enters the cabin and returned with an ice pack. She threw it to the green-haired swordsman which he caught perfectly. She then turned to look at Luffy who's back on his favorite seat. "Captain, I implore you be extra careful next time. Not only do we get injured, Merry takes a damage too."

"Oh. Sorry 'bout that." Luffy sheepishly apologized. Megumi blanched, knowing fully well there will still be a next time.

"They will never catch up to us." Usopp gleeful voice laughed.

"The Going Merry is faster and more agile than bulky Navy warships." Nami supplies to which Megumi silently agreed. Bigger ships tend to be slower compared a small one like theirs. Bigger is not always better. "But what are we going to do once we get to Warship island?" She uncrosses her arms and asked the captain.

"We will be okay." Was his response which agitated the navigator. "We just had to find the dragon's nest first, so Grandpa Ryu can get better, right?"

"Easier said than done! Their nest could be at the bottom of the ocean." Sanji interjects, voicing out Megumi's exact thoughts.

"We just need to search the bottom of the ocean then."

Megumi sighs, running her palm across her face. There's no point arguing with their idiotic captain. Imparting him common sense is taxing itself.

"That's a big talk for someone who can't swim" "Says the person who can't swim."

The two speaker glanced at each other, each huffing and looking away. The swordsman extra pissed at his captain for the large bump on his head.

"Ice." Megumi told him, pointing toward the ice pack he's holding. The man clicked his tongue but applied it on the bump, scowling throughout the process. She ignored him and joined Nami and Usopp, standing behind Apis.

She almost cursed out loud when a large number of warships approached them from the front.

"Crane Wing formation, huh." She mumbles, but it was heard by Nami and Usopp who's close to her. She ignored the two's inquisitive gazes and stepped forward to stand behind their captain.

"The warships will be connected through chain links to create a wall that'll prevent us to escape." She supplied. They nodded at the information she shared.