chapter one

sore eyes stared helplessly at the ceiling of the home. kurt was laying in his bed. stuck and trapped in the waves of depression he was feeling.

his eyes were redden and his cheeks were teared stained. he suddenly heard the bedroom door open.

long blonde locks slowly moved across his face as the man turned his attention to the presence that entered the room.

courtney – his girlfriend entered. her lipstick was smeared across her chapped lips. her hair mangled and messy as she walked over. slow yet intimidating steps.

kurt felt his lungs tighten up as a wave of anxiety entered into his veins. he was trapped. stuck in this dark place with her.

she is the devil and took his love for granted. yet he was too naïve.

“kurt!” she suddenly screamed out. her hands grabbing onto her boyfriend and tugging him upwards.

a soft groan of exhaustion left kurts lips as his blue eyes looked up at courtney. “what..?” he mumbled out.

suddenly a harsh slap went across kurt's face. it stung so bad. kurt turned his head once he felt the impact.

his eyes swelling up with the tears again as he tried his best to hold them in.

suddenly her painted nails scratched kurt's cheeks as she turned his head so they can face each other once again.

she leaned in and gave kurt a rough kiss onto the lips. kurt hesitates but return the kiss.

courtney pulled away and wrapped her arms around kurt. “im sorryyy, but it's too help you.” she confessed as a large smile rises to her face.

kurt forcefully tugged his lips upwards and nodded. “i know, honey.” he replied in a soft voice as his head slumped onto her chest.

her fingers went into the grease of kurt's blonde locks and tugged his head up. kurt let out a little whimper as his eyes helplessly looked up at her.

“i love you.” courtney says.
“love you too.” kurt replied.

she planted a kiss onto kurt's cheek and let go of the man. suddenly they heard a echo of a knock onto the front door.

kurt felt relieved. he invited krist and dave over. courtney raised one of her eyebrows as she watched kurt leave the comfort of the bed.

“i invited krist and dave over.” he admitted as he scratched the back of his head. “what!?” courtney screamed out but kurt quickly rushed out of the room.

he quickly went down the stairs, only to have her following behind.

kurt went to open the front door but courtney grabbed his wrist. then their argument started.

kurt knew dave and krist could hear. in fact, he was somewhat – glad – to have them hear his silent cry of help.

“why the fuck did you invite them, cobain!?” her voice screamed out. suddenly kurt was pinned against the wall. his slim figure was slammed against the wall as he hissed in pain.

dave and krist were waiting at the front door. they extended glances to each other with worry and concern. they knew something wasn't right.

they heard the large slamming sound. in fact it made the house shake from how hard kurt was slammed into the wall. being pinned by his wrists.

courtney suddenly stopped. “fine, allow them in. but i swear.. i'll treat you a lesson later when they leave.” she threatened into kurts face.

his wrists were red and a little bruised up as he nodded. “okay, okay. i'm sorry.” kurt apologized. courtney let's go of kurt and went upstairs.

kurt went over to the front door, once again. he pulled his cardigan over his bruised forming wrists as he opened the door.

“heyy..” kurt muttered out. dave knew for a fact something wasn't right. krist and dave walked into the house as kurt softly closed the door behind them.

“you alright?” dave asked as he takes a seat on the couch that rested in the living room.  krist sat on the couch as well with kurt.

“yeah, i'm fine.” kurt replied as he kept his blue gaze onto the floor. blonde locks covered kurt's face as he folded his hands in his lap.

krist raised his eyebrow as he slouched a bit. he turned his attention to the lead singer and guitarist.

“you don't seem fine.” krist says as dave nodded in agreement. “i'm fine! alright!?” kurt suddenly snapped as he quickly lifted his head.

his hands held up in a slight defense. dave sighed. “okay, okay.” he muttered as his brown eyes looked worriedly at the blonde.

krist decided to change the subject. “we should have a sleepover tonight.” he says as a smile rises to the bass players lips. dave happily nodded in agreement. “please kurt.....!” he trailed off.

kurt thought for a moment. he knew courtney would be furious. but he didn't care. he nodded.

“yeah, stay over.” he says as he started to smile.