chapter thirteen

"a little sick?" dave repeated as kurt simply nodded his head. the brunet hummed as he picked up kurt suddenly.

a small laugh left out of cobain's lips as he wrapped his arms around dave. "why are you holding me?" he asked as he eyed dave with a soft gaze in his blue eyes.

they were truly beautiful to stare into. especially to dave. he adored kurt's eyes. just everything about him made his heart melt with love and admiration.

although kurt had absolutely no idea. he was too pure and oblivious.

dave stood up with kurt in his arms. "let me carry you to your room, i think you deserve some sleep now." he says as he started to carry kurt up the stairs .

kurt didn't refuse though. dave was speaking the truth. he nuzzled his face into dave's chest as he sighed softly. feeling much safer with dave with him.

they reached to the bedroom and dave opened the door. he carried kurt to the bed and laid him down.

bringing up the blankets, be covered up the grunge blonde headed man. "there we go." dave muttered as he smiled lovingly at kurt.

dave started to leave the room but kurt's voice halted his footsteps. "wait..!" he whined out.

the brunet turned his head to see a sleepy kurt sitting up in the bed. the blanket balled up in his hands. his blonde hair a complete greasy mess.

"yes?" dave muttered as his lips curled upwards into a soft smile.

"don't go.." kurt hesitantly says. he didn't want to seem vulnerable to dave but he couldn't help it. he really liked dave's care and the comfort of him being there.

"y-you want me to sleep next to you?" dave asked as his cheeks start to warm up with a familiar rosy blush. kurt innocently nodded his head. "please?"

"yeah, okay.", dave replied as he went over. he got into the bed next to kurt. the blonde shuts off his lamp as the room turned dark.

the only light source they had was the moonlight shining through the window.

dave stared happily at the lead singer. kurt laid his head back onto the pillow as he felt his body start to relax.

"you feeling any better?" dave whispered as he scooted himself closer to kurt. both of the males make eye contact towards each other.

"mhm, better with you." kurt accidentally says which caused his face to heat up in embarrassment.

"what?" dave says in shock as he felt himself start to blush too. "i – i– u-uh, uhm.–" kurt felt himself suddenly get shy.

dave cut kurt off with a chuckle leaving his lips. "its okay. that's sweet of you to say."

kurt felt a wave of relief as he fell quiet. he laid his head back onto the pillow as dave wrapped his  muscular arms around the other.

the warmth of comfort washed over onto kurt as he fluttered his eyes closed. dave noticed as he laid his head on top of kurt's.

"how are you feeling now..?" dave asked in a soft whisper. a soft groan left out of kurt's vocals before he opened his eyes again and replied.

"much better than before..just tired and drained." he says as his eyelids fluttered back to a close.

dave knew why he was tired. lefofexidine makes your body weaken and exhausted. it calms the blood and brain nerves. especially after doing a hardcore drug.

daves large hand went up and started to rub kurt's back.  kurt felt his body relax much more as he practically melted into dave's touch.

the immense tired feeling remained. kurt shut his eyes as he fell asleep. dave holding his crush close to him.

"goodnight, kurt."